URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6309
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by SherpaDave on 02-28-06 at 01:58 PM
Remember when Supes used to post these? Well, he's all over at least one thread on OT today, so if you miss your weekly dosage of Supes, you can go fill up.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Austin (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Bobby"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 02-28-06 at 01:59 PM
My first instincts as the editing showed last week.

"BobDawg"
Posted by michel on 02-28-06 at 02:01 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

He's in the dumps! Editing points to a Casaya IC loss. Danielle doesn't see him as a gentleman and Shane has already dismissed him.
Edited for IC not RC

"Bob Dawg"
Posted by kircon on 02-28-06 at 02:05 PM
He's going to sleep his Survivor experience away.

"Bobby"
Posted by Brownroach on 02-28-06 at 02:15 PM
Guess DAWg was not a big enough DAW to merit screen time.

"Bob Dawg says it's time for you to go Bob Dawg"
Posted by Outfrontgirl on 02-28-06 at 02:52 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-28-06 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

All set up last time, just needs a bow on the package.

If we had any doubt as to who goes to TC, we see Casaya camp wrecked, promo tells us Casaya's "spark goes out" literally and with respect to its IC run, and the teaser tells us the tribe going to TC will be hampered in decision making due to chaos and confusion. Wasn't "Chaos and Confusion" the working title for the Casaya tribe?

So, yeah, will the alliance be unbroken or will Courtney get what's coming to her ... yawn ... yes and no only because there's a more annoying non-team player who's not in the alliance.

ETR the pesky sig pic

"Bob Dawg"
Posted by Flowerpower on 02-28-06 at 02:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-06 AT 07:20 AM (EST)

Definately think the editing points to a Bob Dawg BOOT. He's all over the vidcaps, and I'm in agreement with those that speculate the chaos and confusion prior to TC is at the flooded out camp Casaya.

While there are no definitive vidcaps of the RC, the two comments we have this week regarding people who would rather be at EI than around Courtney and Casaya lead me to believe that someone on Casaya indeed goes. Leaning toward a LaMina sweep this week.

ETA: I really just don't know about who will win the RC, at times I lean to a Casaya victory as the blurbs really fit well with that tribe????

"Bobby "the Deuce" Dawg"
Posted by emydi on 02-28-06 at 03:14 PM
Danielle directs the boot

La Mina wins IC, see VS thread--as VS astutely surmises we already saw-- IN EP 4--Sally on La Mina talking in Ep. 5 about her impending boot if they lost the IC, they didn't need it in Ep. 5 so they used it one week early...you say tomato, VS says editing

RC--still not sure but I'm back to thinking Casaya wins it with Bobby being a raw fish eater maybe with Bruce...Sushi anyone?

"Diggetty Dawg,..Dawg Gone"
Posted by JazzyJax on 02-28-06 at 04:09 PM
Jazzy thinks too much drama in Casaya previews for Bobby to keep hangin' on

"Bobby..."
Posted by Loree on 02-28-06 at 04:21 PM
We hardly knew ya

"Sally"
Posted by tribephyl on 02-28-06 at 05:08 PM
I've been wrong every week now and I don't want to mess up my streak.

"Bob Dawg "
Posted by sylvester on 02-28-06 at 05:37 PM
RC: LaMina
IC: LaMina

Exiled: Aras

Takes a dump: Bob Dawg (sorry, had to say it)

"Sally"
Posted by xwraith27 on 02-28-06 at 07:11 PM
I'm 0/4. Let's make it 0/5

"Bobby"
Posted by Owlster on 02-28-06 at 07:26 PM
Sorry, Bob, but you're gonna get dumped on.

"Bob Dawg"
Posted by Bebo on 02-28-06 at 07:32 PM
1. check
2. check
3. *snaps to attention* Yes sir.
4. erased
5. Since Pinto and Bubba (aka, the champions of a future edition of The Amazing Race) are sleeping right now, I can comply.

"Bobby"
Posted by vince3 on 02-28-06 at 08:47 PM
He took a dump, and now they're dumping him!

"Bobby"
Posted by whoami on 02-28-06 at 10:06 PM
Guess I was one week early on his boot.
This is the week for it.
OK who is the mole for CBS from our boards??

"Bobby"
Posted by RudyRules on 02-28-06 at 10:17 PM
Adios Roberto!

"Bobby"
Posted by kingfish on 03-01-06 at 08:46 AM
If you had to put up with;

tropical sun, no sun screen,
rain,
flood,
starvation,
dehydration,
spacey people(not Dan 'spacey', but Courtney/Aras/etal 'spacey'),
bickering,
plotting,
whispering,
paranoia,
homesickness,
food poisoning,
no real Shelter,
no privacy,
no sleep,
incessent bugs,
no toilet paper,
no Cigs (Shane specific),
no beer (that would be me specific),
Everyone touching MY Seat (Shane specific),
lingering reward and immunity challenge injuries,
Incessent probing by JP,
hovering camera/sound personnel badgering them every day 24/7 for sound bites,

An then someone like Bob the poop hound turns the brand new latrine into a contaminated zone with his three week turd, who would YOU vote off?

It's the coconut that breaks the camels back, I figure.

"Bobby"
Posted by Max Headroom on 03-01-06 at 09:46 AM
I hate lemming picks, but this one is obvious...

"The Deuce has left the building."

"Bobby"
Posted by MJewel on 03-01-06 at 10:23 AM
Bobby

"Bobby"
Posted by mommamia on 03-01-06 at 11:03 AM
We can't all be wrong can we?

"Bobby"
Posted by architecturegirl on 03-01-06 at 11:35 AM
Well, after my "gut feeling" being miserably wrong last week, I'm going with the crowd this week. I do think it will be him though...

"Bob"
Posted by LeftPinky on 03-01-06 at 12:13 PM
I only vote on sure things.

"Bobby"
Posted by Dene on 03-01-06 at 01:04 PM
Big bad Bobby gets the biting boot.

"Bobby "Year of the Dawg""
Posted by Bravehart on 03-01-06 at 01:12 PM
Just following the pack this time.

"Bob"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 03-01-06 at 01:40 PM
Every once in awhile the game goes in the direction that it looks like it is going in. This week is one of them. Besides I am due to hit one right.

"Deuce Bobalo, Male Dumpalo."
Posted by Estee on 03-01-06 at 02:38 PM
How many RTVWers can't be wrong?

"Bobby"
Posted by mmm_link on 03-01-06 at 03:48 PM
Just to boost the count.

"Bobby"
Posted by memacmur on 03-01-06 at 04:36 PM
Last weeks pick was obvious thanks to editting.

Could it be 2 in a row?

"Bobby"
Posted by littletown on 03-01-06 at 05:14 PM
BobDawg thinks it's time for BobDawg to go home.

"Bobby"
Posted by AyaK on 03-01-06 at 06:34 PM
Yah, Bobby gets dumped.

It's obvious that La Mina wins the IC b/c of the use of the Sally quote last week (thanks, VS). And there's only one real outcast on Casaya: the super-duper pooper.

Last week was tough. Would Terry dump a loyal alliance member? I guessed "no." I was wrong. But this week is straightforward ... at least, it seems straightforward.

"Vote Total so far..."
Posted by AyaK on 03-01-06 at 06:40 PM
This is post #32, tabulating 31 votes. Near-unamimity, which may be related to an obvious boot or may just be our inner sheep coming to the fore:

Bobby......29
Sally.........2
Terry......immune
Everyone else (Nick, Austin, Dan, Courtney, Cirie, Shane, Aras, Danielle, Bruce)...UTR

"bobby"
Posted by justwrong on 03-01-06 at 09:33 PM
i thought i was going out on a limb this week with my bobby vote. needless to say, i was bummed when i got here and saw that everyone had picked him. i guess i am an accidental sheep.

"Bobby"
Posted by strid333 on 03-01-06 at 09:50 PM
Because I was told so.

"Bobby"
Posted by PenMike on 03-01-06 at 11:14 PM
His lazy as# will get kicked........

"Bobby"
Posted by bobstew617 on 03-01-06 at 11:14 PM
At least if I'm wrong, I'll be in good company.

"HEY BOB DAWG..."
Posted by Round Robin on 03-01-06 at 11:49 PM
...it's time for you to go!

"Bob"
Posted by dabo on 03-02-06 at 02:40 AM
Darn shame when the only guy in the asylum who knows how to properly use an outhouse is on the outs, but it just doesn't pay to upset the lunatics when they outnumber you. Ask shakes, he knows from that.

"Bob Dawg"
Posted by greg2557 on 03-02-06 at 08:35 AM
Time to dump him.

"Bob"
Posted by Carnac The Adequate on 03-02-06 at 08:40 AM
I made my "Deputy" Bob Dawg prediction last Friday. I'll stand by it. (Watch for this week's footage to FINALLY feature his famous "third person referencing" that Jeff talked about in his preliminary evals.)

"bobby"
Posted by westgirl98 on 03-02-06 at 10:10 AM
the dodie dumper gets duped then dumped aha!

"Bob."
Posted by MDSkinner on 03-02-06 at 12:24 PM
Though I have trouble thinking they would dump him now, I am having trouble going against the crowd this week.

"Bobby"
Posted by kary1371 on 03-02-06 at 01:03 PM
Baaaa!

"Bobby"
Posted by Myrla21 on 03-02-06 at 01:32 PM
Bobby

"Bobby"
Posted by King Will on 03-02-06 at 02:14 PM
editing suggests Courtney will be the red herring, and Shane will be discussed, but BD will do something dumb and essentially "volunteer" for an easy boot. not the smartest voteout at this stage but they are looking past the merge already.

King Will

"Bobby"
Posted by flygirl on 03-02-06 at 07:38 PM
Baaahhhh!