URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 630
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"F*ck the originals..."

Posted by Theoriginalssuck on 05-26-06 at 07:05 PM
I hate the originals. The only one that is cool is scott, and he's only cool because he dont talk ##### like the others. Zack is one of the worste originals.... He was crying about "people not trying to get to know me" and "my mommy left me in the grocery store when i was a kid, and just left me there to cry and cry...." poor little ##### #####. And amy is a spoiled ##### little brat. I am so glad that keith and charla won that #####. I HATE THOSE GAY ##### ORIGINAL SPOILED ##### BRATS, and i hope that zack alex kristin amy toni anden beau see this ##### and write back. Because if they do, especially zack i hope that he see's this and cries to his mother about it. if you do see this zack and amy, ill give you my address and you can bring your "50 friends" and see what happends you punk ##### little #####.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 05-28-06 at 06:18 PM
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines. Using gay as an insult is a violation of those guidelines and is not permitted here.

You are welcome to bash show participants on this site, as long as you can do so without homophobic slurs.