URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID54
Thread Number: 629
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This Forum has a conspiracy against Mirna and Charla!"

Posted by LanaMarjh on 09-10-04 at 12:52 PM
This Forum has a conspiracy against Mirna and Charla! Please.. whoever it is who blocks posted messages about them may at least give respect to the people who's posting them.. You may not like the girls but we do. give respect to our opinions please.. it's arrogant of you to do that to all our messages.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This Forum has a conspiracy against Mirna and Charla!"
Posted by ginger on 09-10-04 at 01:09 PM
My experience is that the locks appear more frequently on redundant posts. Rest assured the Mods have better things to do than purposely expunge positive things said about eliminated contestants. Are you sure you didn't want to post something on Fanatics? That is the proper residence for "We like Mirna and Charla" type posts.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Posted by FesterFan1 on 09-10-04 at 01:13 PM
Mirna? Charla?

Fester
The world is not out to get you. Posts get locked for reasons that have nothing to do with whether the Mods like or dislike the contestants.

Oh, and you may want to reconsider calling the Mods "arrogant". It won't serve you well. Just sayin'.

Posted by indian girl on 09-10-04 at 01:16 PM
Actually this Forum has issues with duplicate posts across the forum. Take the time to read the board guideline. Perhaps then you will you stop posting is every forum and take Ginger's advise to post in Fanatics.

Posted by Estee on 09-10-04 at 01:42 PM
So basically, you're accusing us of keeping the little people down?

(This being Bashers, I will now take bets on how long it takes for someone to say 'Like that's hard to do'.)

Posted by foonermints on 09-10-04 at 02:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-04 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

Like THAT is hard to do! I am also a GIVER.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-10-04 at 03:23 PM
In addition to what others have told you (here AND in Fanatics - I haven't made it to Spoilers yet), you might also consider the timing of your posts. I scrolled down a little ways and discovered another thread that you had started on the exact same topic! Look, it's fine to start a thread about something of interest to you, but if nobody else wants to take up that topic of discussion, don't continue to hit us over the head with it over and over. Yeah, you like Charla and Mirna. I get it. The rest of us just don't happen to share your interest or want to discuss them now...

"applause"
Posted by Breezy on 09-10-04 at 03:45 PM
Nicely put. *claps hands*

IceCat is da man! GO PACK GO!!!!