URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 628
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Worst Yet"

Posted by tangoman on 11-19-09 at 00:18 AM
We will not be watching the finals of Dancing With The Stars..more than ever, this season sunk into a popularity contest,not a dance contest. Neither Donny nor Kelly came close to Joanna..we have danced for many years.. this had nothing to do with dancing. We will have to think about whether we want to watch this show at all in the coming seasons.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Worst Yet"
Posted by Round Robin on 11-19-09 at 01:53 AM
When has it ever really had much to do with the dancing? Almost every season they've ever had you could have made the argument that the best dancer didn't win. It's largely a matter of personal taste no matter how you slice it, and this year a lot of viewers developed a strong distaste for Derek, and some for Joanna as well, and none of the others sucked bad enough to earn the ax this week with Joanna and Derek being that unpopular. I thought Donny shoulda got the gate, but what the F do I know?

"RE: Worst Yet"
Posted by qwertypie on 11-19-09 at 10:27 AM
Yeah, I think Derek is going to be an albatross around any partner's neck (with his humongous ego and all). I do appreciate on SYTYCD how they bill the winner as "America's Favorite Dancer". Not necessarily the best dancer, but the favorite.