URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 624
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ISO 2 hr finale VCR video tape"

Posted by Blue32 on 03-03-04 at 11:48 PM
Hey all,
I programmed my VCR, but it taped the incorrect channel (yes, it was my fault - wah) Due to this mishap, the VCR ended up taping some random shows for 3 hrs....and did NOT tape the 2 hr finale of the Bachelorette AND the 1 hr Post Rose show!
I'm sooo bummed

I'm in search of anyone that may have taped both the:
1) 2 hr finale on Wed
2) 1 hr Post Rose show on Thurs

I will be sooo grateful!! I was soo upset when i found out that i taped 3 hrs of some random channel!! ugh

Pls HELP!! If possible, pls reply as to how I can borrow these VCR tapes from you...I promise I will return them to you within a day. I just wanted to watch them to know how the final dates turned out, since I watched the whole season.
Thanks so much!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: ISO 2 hr finale VCR video tape"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-04-04 at 06:30 PM
I didn't tape either of the shows, but ABC recaps them pretty well on their site. I know it's not the same as seeing the real thing, but...

Celebrity Mole Yucatan AE Co-Champ. RMMW!

Posted by minkey on 03-04-04 at 10:05 PM
Where do you live? I have them saved on Tivo and would be willing to let you watch them here - on the slight chance you live in the Bay Area. Of course I will need a background and fingerprint check before allowing you to enter.

Insanely trusting Minkey

Posted by minkey on 03-05-04 at 10:53 AM
Dear Blue,

Come to think of it... you would probably want a background and fingerprint check on me! DUH! It's hard for me to remember that we are all strangers here. Our little forum feels cozy to me and I just want to invite everyone over for coffee ! I try to imagine what everyone looks like while I'm reading posts. I get the feeling that there are many amazing individuals on these boards.

Bad boundaries Minkey

Offer is still open

Posted by marioo on 03-05-04 at 06:40 PM
I can help, I have every episodes on tapes, my email is soleill14@yahoo.ca