URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"hey Jase................ I will vomit if"

Posted by missygirl3 on 09-18-04 at 08:17 AM
CB takes home the dough. anyone else??? oh yeah, I wonder how much he will money he will get for his "ranch" once his fiancee gets her hands on the $$$$. UGH.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: hey Jase................ I will vomit if"
Posted by CowboyIsCreepy on 09-18-04 at 09:36 AM
I know what you mean and feel the same for different reasons.

While I don't care for Drew or Diane at least they did something. Diane won HOH once and Drew won it three times. While Cowturd thought Drew should let him win HOH. Too bad you couldn't win it on your own, loser.

He has done nothing but follow the pack, suck up to whomever had power and snitch on whomever wasn't in power.

If I had had my way, I would have loved Wil and Nakomis to be the final two. The reason is both were considered outsiders by the house, and it would have been interesting.

I'm just thrilled the twins didn't make it to the final 2. The minute the two came into the house officially they became the twin monster, especially Adria. The woman could not do one thing without some long-winded speech to make herself the center of attention.

I want it to be a tie so I can cast the deciding vote on who to evict.

If I pick you to play in the power of veto game, you have to swear you will save me.

I'm a member of the jury now and I know who I won't be voting for.