URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 623
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Will there be any more Average Joe's?"

Posted by kryp on 07-27-05 at 08:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-05 AT 08:55 PM (EST)

I sort of was left the impression now that a Joe has finally bagged a babe there won't be any more AJ's. They could go get a girl from overseas or south america who hadn't seen or heard of this show.

BTW, if the producers see this post and go for my idea, I want a cut or I'm gonna sue

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Will there be any more Average Joe's?"
Posted by gojoego on 07-27-05 at 09:11 PM
i agree a new set of females from another country may workj or make a avg jane with the avg woman picking the men for her choice or do another one with women getting makeovers.go nathan

"RE: Will there be any more Average Joe's?"
Posted by ladro on 07-27-05 at 09:49 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-05 AT 10:01 PM (EST)

My guess: NO. At least not in this format. Maybe an 'Average Joe' where there are no himbos, and there is some other twist. Rocky Returns? j/k

Despite her proclaimations that she never watches TV, I have believed from shortly after the first episode that she either researched dating shows prior to her appearing on the show or had been advised by her agent about the potential carrer suicide it would be to pick the Himbo. Little did she suspect... no one would watch.