URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 620
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Charla"

Posted by Paradisegirl813 on 02-20-06 at 06:10 PM
What a loser this one is!!!!! Hey Charla, there is a thing called CHARACTER! As you sit in your room and whine and cry to everyone and climb on the backs of Dave, Keith and Tara! What goes around comes around Charla and you will get yours in time. Good old Dave, he is doing better than the $125,000.00 that you stole from him anyways! Kudos to Dave! Keith, you have alot of class and I hope and I am sure you are doing well for yourself!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Charla"
Posted by JohannaBotta on 03-17-06 at 10:53 PM
Paradisegirl813, you're right. All Charla is doing is crying her way thorugh just making people be nice and let her stay and all Charla is doind is being an idiot. Charla needs to understand that there are rules fro everthing you do so Charla needs to stop that stupid mouth of hers. I never did liked her. She's using Dave. Dave is a kluzy geek but he should be smart enough that he should kill Charla and not try to charm her.

Posted by ChadB on 06-23-06 at 04:44 AM
I really don't understand how people can say charla used dave. Charla COULD have used dave easily, but instead went above and beyond the call of duty IMO to make it clear to him that she DIDN'T care for him beyond a simple game partnership. She had also done this at times when he COULD have screwed her over. I think that showed great character on her part. Quite the opposite of what many of you apparently see, I saw that she was NOT going to feign interest in him in order to stay the game. She made it clear EVERY time it became a topic of interest that she DIDN'T have intimate feelings for him.

And can a SINGLE one of you say that Dave didn't "use" Charla? No you can't. Not honestly at least. Dave knew for a fact he had NOWHERE else to go. To say he wasn't "using" her is to be disengenuous at best.

This is why, if you will watch the show honestly, Dave was always questioning her loyalty. HE WAS USING HER, not the other way around. She'd never given him a single reason to question her honor, but he did so constantly. She made a promise, yes she did (pinky swear), and SHE KEPT THAT PROMISE. If you disagree, kindly show where she broke her promise to him.

Posted by RUDEBITCH on 10-11-06 at 10:26 PM
GROW UP....EVERYONE ON THE SHOW DID A LIL' BACK STABBING TOWARDS EVERYONE....THEY SHOULD REALLY FILTER THE NONSENSE PEOPLE POST!