URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 619
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Charla keeping the money"

Posted by Whiteshark on 02-20-06 at 05:46 PM
I watched the marathon on Fox reality..........The entire time I was so hating Toni, (and still can't stand her) I watched her in the little update segments hating on Charla over and over, and it made me so aggravated. THEN at the end, when Charla did not share her winnings with Dave---and Toni said she went to try and convince Charla to not give the money to Dave so the world could see just how selfish Charla was--------I had to say Toni was right. I was basically on Charla's side the entire time......until those last minutes.
When the show was on orginally I started watching it, and for some reason never finished and did not know how it endedm soi I was in for a total shock. All weekend I was tempted to sign on and read the outcome but would not let myself.
BTW Thank Goodness for DVR or I never would have gotten thru just sitting and watching it live......I could speed thru much of zack, toni, amy and alex and the commercials......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Charla keeping the money"
Posted by ChadB on 06-23-06 at 05:47 AM
>I watched the marathon on Fox
>reality..........The entire time I was
>so hating Toni, (and still
>can't stand her) I watched
>her in the little update
>segments hating on Charla over
>and over, and it made
>me so aggravated. THEN at
>the end, when Charla did
>not share her winnings with
>Dave---and Toni said she went
>to try and convince Charla
>to not give the money
>to Dave so the world
>could see just how selfish
>Charla was--------I had to say
>Toni was right. I was
>basically on Charla's side the
>entire time......until those last minutes.
>
>When the show was on orginally
>I started watching it, and
>for some reason never finished
>and did not know how
>it endedm soi I was
>in for a total shock.
>All weekend I was tempted
>to sign on and read
>the outcome but would not
>let myself.
>BTW Thank Goodness for DVR or
>I never would have gotten
>thru just sitting and watching
>it live......I could speed thru
>much of zack, toni, amy
>and alex and the commercials......
>

Watch it again. Charla really was at a disadvantage with Toni. You may remember that 1) Tone was AT LEAST 10 years older than Charla. 31, 21, Huge difference in my memory. 2) keep in mind Charla didn't have the advantage you have of having watched the show. Toni had made a devious effort to show friendship to Charla. how COULD Charla KNOW that was fake?

Remember Toni is a devious, duplicitous #####. But Charla had no way of knowing that. Toni had a lot of friends (that's what Charla saw/experienced). Charla REALLY made only one in Tara. The only OTHER person that showed her friendship (besides Dave and Keith) was Toni, who literally hated her. But I ask you again, how was Charla supposed to know that? Toni was worse than a snake in the grass, she was a snake who'd insinuated herself into the parlor.

Posted by ChadB on 06-23-06 at 05:52 AM
And what 31 year old woman is so LIFE BEREFT as that their best thing to keep doing is reality shows?

What a despicable human being, what a deplorable human being, what a sad woman. Should we pity her? Of course. Should we excuse her behavior? Absolutely not. Her condition is self-induced. She's reaped what she sows.

Posted by Butch on 08-21-06 at 07:00 AM
Well we finally got the ending to this in my part of OZ. After three attempts at screening it, they showed the last few episodes at 3am.

So please tell me what happened to Charla? Did she get run over by a bus yet? Did someone befriend her and cheat her out of all her money?

After spending the whole show in her room, making friends with no-one, and not deserving to be there, she finally betrayed the man who, more than anyone, deserved to win, and who saved her ##### a dozen times.

Karma will catch up with her, if it hasn't done so already. Can you imagine how she would have felt if Dave had the money and decided to keep it? She knew that, and even asked Dave if they would still be friends, because if it had been the other way round she would have hated him.

l hope Dave, and all the others, dropped her like a hot brick.

Posted by Lia33 on 02-08-07 at 05:30 PM
Charla is a grown lady that can choose what ever she wanted to do with all of that money.If I was her I would have kept it too.She did the right thing.Remember this is all a game!!She could have family back at home that really needs that money.I would have given it to someone in my family before I would ever give it to Dave.I like Dave but why would I give him money knowing that someone needs it more.I love Dave though.Amy and her group are so fun and energetic.I like them.I just didn't like how they treated Charla and her group.That was really rude.I just wish I could jump into the t.v and tell them off because they were all wrong and they knew it!I like all the stars there but all that drama is too much.LOL.Amy talked crap while all her friends were there which was crap.Zach is so sexy but he turned me on every time he talked about Charla.A GIRL!lol.I still like him though but that was wrong.Anyways I love everyone on that show,please don't forget that.I love this show.

"RE: the four players split the $ 500,000.00 ."
Posted by mleder9901 on 02-08-07 at 11:08 PM
my theory, tara voted alex off.
also

hi, I watched this show when it first came on,, and since they re- aired it, with comments from the guest, the guest that got kick off, after 3/12 years still upset, from day one it was a game. all realty shows that have a cash prize. is doing what charla , Dave , Keith , . they did nothing wrong, what other shows on today, they build a team, they new, that there was only two winners, maybe be money was offer to the other two , but the four new it was money,. and re watching this show, seeing recent comments from the loser, they look dumber and explains why they realty TV star. lets face it they played the game, and they play it well, and there was a deal of money going to Dave or Tara , some compensation, . i wonld't dote they split the money evenly four ways, and i bet they was no rule said they cant do that.

any one out there no of up to date message boards or chat rooms , about paradise hotel

Posted by RollDdice on 06-17-07 at 02:59 AM
Remember this is all a game!!

This is exactly what a contestant says before they stick the knife into someone else's back.

Dave was honest with Charla, shielded her and paved the way for her to win the money. Without him, she would have been voted out of Parasite Hotel much earlier.

She returns the favor by screwing him, but not in the good way.

Posted by ChadB on 01-04-08 at 01:44 AM
Dave wasn't being honest with her when he intentionally caused the rumor to be spread they were sleeping together.

He was not honest at the end when she went behind the 4somes' back trying to beat out Keith. That made Charla cry.

Keep in mind, it wasn't 2 2somes that got to the end, it was a 4some, and Keith was the man that got them there not Dave, sorry. Dave should not have betrayed Keith there at the end. I believe had he not done that Charla would have found it much harder to not share the money.

Posted by agman on 01-10-08 at 09:16 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-08 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

on second thought, nevermind!

Posted by mleder9901 on 02-08-07 at 11:10 PM
>I watched the marathon on Fox
>reality..........The entire time I was
>so hating Toni, (and still
>can't stand her) I watched
>her in the little update
>segments hating on Charla over
>and over, and it made
>me so aggravated. THEN at
>the end, when Charla did
>not share her winnings with
>Dave---and Toni said she went
>to try and convince Charla
>to not give the money
>to Dave so the world
>could see just how selfish
>Charla was--------I had to say
>Toni was right. I was
>basically on Charla's side the
>entire time......until those last minutes.
>
>When the show was on orginally
>I started watching it, and
>for some reason never finished
>and did not know how
>it endedm soi I was
>in for a total shock.
>All weekend I was tempted
>to sign on and read
>the outcome but would not
>let myself.
>BTW Thank Goodness for DVR or
>I never would have gotten
>thru just sitting and watching
>it live......I could speed thru
>much of zack, toni, amy
>and alex and the commercials......
>

"RE: the four split the money"
Posted by mleder9901 on 02-08-07 at 11:44 PM
my theroy , about all four players: .made a pack lets face it they new it was money, and keith and dave new it was alot. and to win, was to make a pack and split the money. game changed, when the continued it show. rules neve said it was money, so i assumed keith and dave new the only way to win. split the money four way, the clue is:

tara save keith:
when charla want to quit, all four want to.

they new how to play the game

Posted by shersher on 02-17-07 at 07:37 PM
I watched the show all the way thru this time and was for Keith,Tara,Dave & Charla. I didn't like the rest of the people because they made fun of them. But, I was shocked that Charla did that to Dave. He is what got her thru. She is young and she will, one day, regret what she has done. No good will come of it. That is being greedy and that will get you no where!!

Posted by baholms on 02-17-07 at 09:47 PM
Charla
watching this show for the first time, I was shocked that anyone from MN could act so selfish and she has put minnesota nice back decades, At the same time at least it wasnt Toni or Amy or Zack who won in the end.
In most of peoples minds the right people won and did what they needed to do to get it done.
On the bright side at least we dont have to turn the channel because Zack or Amy is on some other show, now we just have to ignor that so called italian big mouth Toni