URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6188
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"some info and speculation"

Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-07-05 at 02:20 PM
This may help confirm what you already know about Thursdays boot, I looked at the vote thread. I will tell you what I know and what I think it means, let me know what you think.

A certain survivor ;)youknowhoIamtalkingabout;) has taken over a week off with vacation days, you know to do the media blitz.

But here is my question, if she was booted next why would she take over a week off?

Does this add fuel to the fire that Cindy goes next? And that Lydia makes final 4?

And do all final 4 peeps take over a week off? Maybe since they all have interviews and stuff.

mind the gap

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: some info and speculation"
Posted by Flowerpower on 12-07-05 at 03:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-05 AT 03:06 PM (EST)

Hi IE! Hmmmmmm, I don't know what to make over this, unless she wanted this particular week off for a personal matter? Hard to really tell as if she is the boot tomarrow night, she'd be gone anyway, but we all know where she'll be this week end, regardless!

ETA: Of course her being from the west coast, she may just be using this as a great opportunity to see the East Coast or NYC....after all, NYC is a great place to visit especially prior to the holidays!

Christmas:

"RE: some info and speculation"
Posted by Brownroach on 12-07-05 at 04:04 PM
If she's not starting her vacation until Friday or Saturday she's not getting voted out this week, since according to the Early Show website they are having this week's bootee on on Friday, as per usual. If she starts her vacation earlier it doesn't really tell us anything.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

"confirmation"
Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-08-05 at 04:01 PM
found out today that she is leaving for NYC on Friday.

I know it isn't that big of a deal since everyone knows Cindy is leaving, just wanted to finish what I started.

thanks,

mind the gap