URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6179
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Live with Judd"

Posted by Elaine0 on 12-02-05 at 03:10 PM
You all need to listen to the tape for yourself. My head hurts trying to figure out what Judd is trying to say.

He says again that he doesn't lie. Then says Gary was the only one that didn't believe him about the immunity idol, so he must be a good liar. Then when questioned why he didn't just keep his mouth shut about the immunity idol clue, first said he was hung over from being out late the night before and drinking (at the reward challenge). Then he said he told the others the clue because he was feeling good and felt like Santa.

What the hell? Did he forget he lied? Did he forget the clue? Does he think Santa lies to people? I don't get him.

Most callers liked him, but he got mad at anyone that didn't or said something bad about him. He also says he's not a sore loser. He was mad they backstabbed him out of a million dollars and still hopes they get bitten by crocodiles. Nope, not a sore loser at all.

The one thing that bothers me is that he said he thought for sure Stephanie was on his side. In his after show comments he said they all turned against him except for one and he knew who that one was. So from his talk now he must have meant Steph was the one. I hope someone set him right before the final vote. Would he believe any of the others when they get voted off?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor Live with Judd"
Posted by MDSkinner on 12-02-05 at 03:21 PM
That brings up a good point, it is certainly possible that going into the final vote (assuming Steph makes it) that Judd would vote for her. Up until seeing this, I had just assumed that he would not vote for her under any circumstances, especially given his early show interview. But it is possible that this is just Judd giving us CBS misdirection, and he could be instructed to make it sound like he hates Steph, when in reality he never knew that she voted against him. This is certainly possible, I would say. I would not put it past See-BS to ask Judd to make it sound like he was mad at one of the final two, to make us think that he would never vote for her, when in reality he did (I hope not).

Posted by Brownroach on 12-02-05 at 04:18 PM
But last night we heard Stephenie say at TC that at F2 she would have to be able to explain to the jury members why she voted them out. I think there's a reason they showed that.

She and Judd will likely have it out at F2. If he didn't find out she voted for him before that, he'll at least find out then.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by Elaine0 on 12-02-05 at 06:39 PM
I don't think Judd is putting on that he's ticked off at Steph for voting him out. It's a matter of when he found out. He definately would have found out last night, but did he find out before he voted for the winner, if she is in fact F2. He probably does find out in time. If Steph is F2, then two of Cindy, Rafe, Lydia & Danni will wind up on the jury with him. Cindy won't take the blame for voting him out. Danni would probably tell Judd she was behind it and that they didn't tell Cindy. BJ and Jaime already know not to trust Steph, so they can help set Judd straight.