URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 617
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Roger sightings and other info for E4"

Posted by Siebured on 11-10-00 at 10:19 PM
Another site indicated that Roger was spotted in NYC Tuesday. I'm not sure if I'd believe that info. Maralyn's sister said that Mad Dog went to NYC on Thursday for her interviews, so why would Rog go so early?

Also:
1. A reporter states that the merged tribe has more men than women. (6/4 maybe? - then only one more male to go)
2. Another article states that Keith and Mike only met AFTER they returned to the US. (if true that means one of them doesn't make the merger)

So, if 1 & 2 are true doesn't this mean that Mike/Keith are the only men that can be booted pre-merger? Just a thought.

O/T to webmaster - thanks for bringing the boards back up. This is a great site. (maybe someday someone can explain to me what the rating number is beside the thread title?)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"mike and keith "
Posted by Lockescythe on 11-10-00 at 10:36 PM
both might not be booted but maybe 1 or the other.

"Link to article?"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 11-10-00 at 10:40 PM
Siebured, do you have a link to an article that says Mike and Keith only met after they got back to the States? I have only seen one Detroit article that talked about both of them, and it did not include this tidbit. If it's true, I think that it must be a part of tonight's analysis! But I would like confirmation.

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

"RE: Link to article?"
Posted by colbysincharge on 11-10-00 at 11:02 PM
I could not find the info either, the wording I remember was that they did not know that they had dated the same woman until they had returned to the states. however, it was also said that they would do their hometowns proud.

"Link"
Posted by Siebured on 11-10-00 at 11:08 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-00 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

I haven't found the original article yet, but ellipsiiis' boot sheet has the info listed.

http://www.ellipsiiis.com/survivor/bootsheet.shtml

edited to fix the above link.

maralyn's sister:
http://www.timesdispatch.com/MGBVUSAV7JC.html

"I don't believe it...."
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 11-11-00 at 00:21 AM
I saw the same article that colbysincharge saw -- the tabloid interview where the woman they both dated says they never found out until they got back that they had both dated her (still available on survivornews.net). I know it's in the boot sheet, but I think it's someone's misunderstanding of the data.

OK, I'll explain why it's relevant. The face time theory, laid out here:
http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID2/611.shtml#2
predicts that an Ogakor male will go tonight, which washes out my original pick of Tina. Since only one more man can go before merger (if the 6-4 split is to be believed), IF Keith and Mike were not both part of the merged tribe, Keith would have to go.

But I don't believe it. Keith looks to be too obvious a choice based upon the evidence from the trailers. Instead, I THINK Mitchell goes. But this article (if it exists) would make my pick wrong! Oh well, I'm going to make my pick and suffer the consequences if I'm wrong....

"Society's goal is to be part of the whole. That may sound good to you, not to me." -- P.F. Sloan

"RE: Roger sightings and other info for E4"
Posted by Tamia2001 on 11-10-00 at 10:49 PM
I can't help but wonder how many of these tidbits are being planted.By now they know we went through Debb's statements on the Early Show with a fine-toothed comb.If she misspoke and indeed did give us hints about whom she made friends with and whom she didn't until the flight home....,well they aren't going to let that happen again.

"Rating......"
Posted by MDSkinner on 11-10-00 at 11:05 PM
when you read a message, at the bottom right hand corner of the screen there is a place for you to "Rate the post". If you click one of the numbers 1-10, you have rated it. The rating that you see is, I believe, an average of all of those that have rated the post.

"RE: the Kimmi mailing"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-11-00 at 02:52 AM
I had the card for the thong contest scanned and saved it to a disk but can't figure out how to bring it into the board sorry, shakes, I wanted to show you the proof but I'm too inept!

"Kimmi's thong contest"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 11-11-00 at 03:57 AM
If the file isn't too enormous, e-mail it to the Webmaster with instructions to post it... Inquiring minds want to know!

"RE: Kimmi's thong contest"
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 02-18-01 at 09:27 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-01 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

...moved to new thread since the images are kinda big and the topic here wasn't really on-topic

"RE: Roger sightings and other info for E4"
Posted by HobieIII on 02-18-01 at 09:49 PM
I am another new poster, so sorry this is so late. Rodger couldn't have been in NY on last Tues. or Wed., because he was speaking at local ele. schools and signing autographs for some friends at a local business in Dry Ridge. It's funny to us that this info on SS coverpage. So how reliable are other rumours from "sources"