URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 616
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"New idea for CB"

Posted by mamarizzo on 09-13-04 at 02:42 PM
Hi all,

I posted this idea on one of the other threads but thought I would start a new thread since it didn't really apply to the other thread (it was sort of a side-thought).

I think I have the perfect job for CB after BB house. I have mentioned before that he is like Yogi Berra in that he breaks up English in a funny way. In the other post I also compared him to Dizzy Dean (a baseball player who became a commentator) and his brother Daffy (really that is what they were called) who also fractured the English language.

The comment was made in reference to my Yogi comparison that Yogi was an expert in baseball (which also holds true for Dizzy and Daffy) and that CB was not. However, CB is an expert at the BB house and its dynamics.

How about CB replacing Julie? I mean it is so fake for Julie to pose her "tension building" questions. We know Julie can't really have those questions but if CB posed them, we'd believe that he is concerned. Plus his unintentional gaffs would bring humor into the situation.

Just a thought. What do you all think???

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: New idea for CB"
Posted by nailbone on 09-13-04 at 02:52 PM
And they could pay him in cash, which is just as good as money.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

Posted by arkiegrl on 09-13-04 at 03:33 PM

*snort*

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-13-04 at 03:39 PM
I still think Cowboy has the right language skills to make a serious run for the White House... Plus, he believes whatever his "friends" tell him to believe...

Posted by mamarizzo on 09-13-04 at 07:40 PM
HD,

So right! I heard another Cowboyism from our fearless leader today. Still, he needs to be a bit older to run for President legally In the meantime, TV could get him the "proper exposure" to set him up for that position

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-13-04 at 07:59 PM
You're quite right, mama, that Cowboy is twelve years shy of meeting the constitutional requirements to serve as President, but I don't think it's too early to consider a Cowboy/Adria ticket for 2016. I'll order the bumperstickers tomorrow...

And I do agree, that Cowboy would offer some interesting commentary for upcoming editions of Big Brother...

Posted by Glass on 09-13-04 at 08:37 PM
Oooh... Prime Minister Nakomis, third (by then) PM of Canadian Parliament! I love it! She and I will make a great political couple. First Man Glass, husband to PM Nakomis. I can teach her French, and she can teach me Fetish!

Posted by syren on 09-13-04 at 08:41 PM
Okay...had to laugh at that..still laughing....good one glass...

Posted by ginger on 09-14-04 at 04:56 PM
Heck no. I am looking forward to NEVER seeing CB again. Or hearing him.

I am still rooting for Dr. Will to replace the Chenbot.

The order of Banana delivery should be organized by location to save on shipping costs.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-14-04 at 06:16 PM
"looking forward to NEVER seeing CB again. Or hearing him"

Ok - here's a question: If you had to choose between seeing/hearing from CB or Omarosa, which option would you choose?

1) Eating 2 kilos of caviar while at sea during hurricane Ivan

2) Sharing an apartment with the Twin Titans

3) Pinky swearing with Nakomis that you'd wear a sequined tank top and leggings on casual Friday at the White House?

4) Create your own repulsive option.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by ginger on 09-14-04 at 06:48 PM
Like I don't usually wear my sequined tank top on Casual Fridays at Unca W's.

This reminds me of that game in "So I Married An Axe Murderer."

Posted by motormouth on 09-15-04 at 01:44 AM
Yeah, but do you wear it with your leg warmers?

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by mrc on 09-15-04 at 11:23 AM
And over your jeans? With your hair in a scrunchie pulled to the side?