URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 614
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CB Has No Horses In His Corral!"

Posted by okaychatt on 09-11-04 at 11:17 PM
I absolutely cannot believe that CB thinks he has a 1:4 chance of winning! Surely even he cannot be that STUPID!

I'm surprised he can even figure out what clothes to put on in the morning. Oh yeah, I forgot - he rarely wears a shirt. Must be too taxing for his peabrain to make the decision.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CB Has No Horses In His Corral!"
Posted by cookiehahnster1 on 09-12-04 at 08:17 AM
Technically he does have a one in four chance of winning. There are four people in the game, he's one of them. One in four. Twenty five percent chance of winning.

"Technically..."
Posted by IceCat on 09-12-04 at 10:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-04 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

You're wrong.

You've given the probability for one event occuring out four events sharing the same individual probability. For example a lottery where one numbered ball is chosen randomly out of four balls.

This is not a lottery. The actions and abilities of the contestants increase or decrease the individual probability that they will successfully avoid elimination. The calculation for individual probabilities would, therefore, result in different numbers for each person.

"Don't scroll down...!"
Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-12-04 at 12:41 PM
For those of you who don't want to know what is going on in the BB5 house before you see it on television, don't scroll down any further. A spoiler was accidently posted in this thread. No harm there, but just wanted to warn you in case you want all your surprises on Tuesday night...

"OK - Post removed"
Posted by Bebo on 09-12-04 at 03:18 PM
The post with the spoiler information has been removed. Reminder to all: The Bashers and Fanatics forums should NOT include posts about events that haven't been seen on TV yet. That's why we have a separate forum for Live Feed & Spoiler information.

"RE: Don't scroll down...!"
Posted by mamarizzo on 09-12-04 at 04:12 PM
Mea culpa everyone,

I run both bashers and spoilers at same time and did not know which one I was on when I posted. Sorry.

Posted by Drive My Car on 09-12-04 at 11:23 AM
Please don't post things that haven't been shown on TV yet. Those comments are for the Live feeds forum only, since not everyone wants to know before it's shown on TV.

Posted by CowboyIsCreepy on 09-12-04 at 08:09 PM
What is he still even doing in this game. Did you hear him whining cause Drew wouldn't let him win HOH? Hey, buddy, it's up to you to win. No one is supposed to throw the competition so you can win.

He's done nothing to even justify being in the final four. All he does is suck up to whomever is HOH, and snitch on anyone who he overhears talking about something. Like Karen said, Cowboy's a rat.