URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 611
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Loosing faith in Pamela..."

Posted by shocka21nj on 09-17-04 at 02:11 PM
I kinda regret stating that I love Pamela and that I hope she wins. I begining to think that she is an idiot and has issues just like Stacie J, but only Pamela's is hidden and soon they will arrupt. Who knows, all I know is that she tends to say things at the wrong time, and her so called sense of humar is very idiotic. Can anyone reply, give me your thoughts!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Loosing faith in Pamela..."
Posted by frodo2 on 09-17-04 at 02:32 PM
If Pamela were born today, she'd probably get the label of functionally autistic. Since she was born a while ago, she got to grow up and have a reasonably normal life.

She even said in the prior episode that she didn't really understand children, who are totally emotional. Pamela I think, doesn't have much of an emotional sense, so she doesn't get that emotional rebound we get when we hurt someone else. This has probably made her strong in some ways and inadequate in others.

Posted by reversehalo on 09-17-04 at 02:51 PM
I worked for a woman like Pamela-book smart but a social idiot.

Posted by janmree on 09-17-04 at 06:29 PM
Hi...whatever do you mean by suggesting that Pamela is a 'social idiot'? Did you not witness her asking for creme fresh to go with her caviar and champagne?

And then saying that all the guys looked really out of place in such a hoighty toighty social situation. Maybe because they were smiling and chatting. That woman wouldn't recognize people having a good time if she were sitting with them.

Posted by subman on 09-17-04 at 02:51 PM
I already did in the thread I started on Pamela last night on the same subject. Read the thread "Principles....".

Posted by Bebo on 09-17-04 at 02:57 PM
That's exactly why we try to keep duplicate threads to a minimum. There are some interesting threads on page 2 that have gotten completely lost thanks to all of the threads about Brad's firing. I encourage folks to head over to page 2 and check 'em out.

Posted by Tupper on 09-17-04 at 08:34 PM
Unfortunately I have to agree with you. I liked the way she took the bull by the horns in the first episode and dived into moving to the guys' side as p.m. But ever since then she's had this snooty, arrogant, I'm-too-good-for-the-rest-of-you aura just screaming around her. She has been condescending in her comments and not open to anyone else's ideas. Part of being a team leader is involving your team and enabling them to bring out the best in themselves. I think any p.m. who makes her team members look good will seldom face elimination. As leaders we are only as good as those we lead. Pamela needs to get a clue and realize that while this is a competition that only one can win, you DO need to be able to work with others to accomplish that. Look at the two finalists last year. Both strong in team leading and rolling up their sleeves and getting to work with everyone else. Hello? Did 1/2 of these contestants not even SEE last season????

Posted by frodo2 on 09-18-04 at 05:53 AM
They did see the prior season. A lot were talking about using Troy's idea, the distributorships, to sell the ice cream, and they also were talking about how to combat the women's sexiness on the street.