URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 609
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the final two"

Posted by woiwod on 07-20-05 at 10:12 AM
I think that Josh and Rocky will be the final two. Anyone agree? I also think that Rocky will win in the end. Ohh, but what a prize!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the final two"
Posted by chatterbox1976 on 07-20-05 at 02:48 PM
I agree, but I think Josh will win. This season seems scripted, therefore the Average Joe will win. Third time (third season) is a charm.

Posted by mmm_link on 07-20-05 at 02:53 PM
Fourth, remember average jane I?

Posted by BlueLies on 07-20-05 at 04:25 PM
It should be. I hope Josh will win, but I don't think Anna is brave enough to break the mold.

Thanks Seana... how sweet, Love my new sig pic!

Posted by RealityMom on 07-20-05 at 05:20 PM

I think they'll be the final two and the best final two that I can remember. To me, Josh is the total package. He's very nice looking and has a great smile. He's got a really caring job and he seems very sincere. If he had been one of the bachelors on "The Bachelorette" no one would have thought that he wasn't equal or more than equal to anyone there. I'm just afraid he's going to get hurt. I hope they don't give him his own series if he isn't chosen because suddenly having so many people vying for your attention does seem to bring out the worst in people. (Think both Bob and Adam)
I think that there's more to Rocky than just being a hunk. Just as they emphasized Trista's job with the Miami Heat when she was one of the girls on the first Bachelor and then stressed her job as a physical therapist when she became the bachelorette, I think Rocky's got a whole other side of him. He seems like a genuinely good guy and we're liable to find out that he's supporting himself through grad school by modeling! I'm less worried about him not being chosen because I don't think he's as interested in Anna as Josh is.

Posted by woiwod on 07-21-05 at 08:09 AM
I don't think they have shown any interviews with Rocky. This is one of the things that makes me think he will win. I don't have any impression of him or the other hunk at all excep that Anna was very physically attracted to Rocky.
I would really hate to see Josh get hurt either as the loser of the final two or as the winner, then get dumped shortly afterwards. It seems that he is set up to be hurt. Poor Sweety.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 07-21-05 at 02:31 PM
Yes, those will be the final two.

But, come on people haven't you learned a thing? A hunk will win.

As for Rocky, he came off as one of the most ocky in the group the first episode. They have re-sculptured his image since, but he is just as bad as the rest of the hunks. Remember - 'I am Rocky and I am a waiter'. That was said at utmost cockiness.