URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 605
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Dime a dozen"

Posted by metope on 07-16-05 at 05:47 AM
I just saw my first episode of Average Joe. I have not been watching much TV over the summer. I was bored and decided to watch the third episode. Anna is not special. In the neighborhood where I live whenever I take the train there are dozens of polish girls who are as hot or hotter than Anna. I even know some of them. Big deal. She is polish. This girls are born gorgeous for some reason. I don't know why but they have won the genetic lotto. So if you feel like meeting an Anna just drop by the right polish neighborhood in New York or Chicago. Just make sure you know at least Czesz (Hello in polish).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Dime a dozen"
Posted by Iceland15 on 07-16-05 at 04:05 PM
You forgot to answer the big question. Would you humiliate yourself like the Joes have done? While one of them teases you? No pride in yourself at all. All caught on camera. Aren't there any men left?

"RE: Dime a dozen"
Posted by LawSchool on 07-17-05 at 02:19 PM
Iceland is clearly watching a different show than I am. Who is getting teased and not standing up for himself? You talk as if all the hunks did was give the Joes a hard time and the Joes just stood there and took it, when that's not what happened in real life or on t.v.