URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 602
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"You think Diane is a tad guilty for stabbing Karen and Nik in the back"

Posted by cadfile on 09-09-04 at 11:34 PM
After Karen left the house, Diane was sure to complain to the others that she did nothing wrong and ask why she was getting so much heat for the vote. The funny thing was NO ONE was getting on her for the eviction. In fact Nik hugged her to let her know it was all right.

I really hope Drew dumps her in the next round.

--
Doug

Cousin Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd pee my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: You think Diane is a tad guilty for stabbing Karen and Nik in the back"
Posted by missdashwood on 09-09-04 at 11:44 PM
I don't know if it was so much guilt as trying to cover her bases with the jury. I think she would be better off just standing up and saying "Look, I did what I had to do strategically." These people should know at this point in the game, with so few people left, someone is going to have to be betrayed.
I do think she felt a little guilty though.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-09-04 at 11:49 PM
"I really hope Drew dumps her in the next round."

He won't, though. Nakomis and CB will go up, and Nakomis will be evicted on Saturday. Even if she wins POV, noone will use it to save her. She's toast.

Drew wants to be final two with Diane because so many in the jury house are on to her duplicity. Most don't have a beef with Cowboy.

I think Drew will win. Sigh.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by cadfile on 09-10-04 at 01:05 AM

>He won't, though. Nakomis and
>CB will go up, and
>Nakomis will be evicted on
>Saturday. Even if she
>wins POV, noone will use
>it to save her.
>She's toast.
>

That may come to pass but I think there is a chance. slim as it is, that Diane may not be in the final two. The end game so far could end up any way right now.

--
Doug

Cousin Eddie: Every time Catherine would turn on the microwave, I'd pee my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour.

Posted by ongelis on 09-10-04 at 01:16 AM
Hi cadfile ... I was thinking (hoping) the same. Very slim chance ... I know Diane and Drew have worked hard in their own way to end up being the F2, but it would be nice to see one more twist.

Posted by Lasann on 09-10-04 at 10:34 AM
Oh I disagree OK. I think that Nakomis will win the POV and take herself off the block forcing Drew to put up Diane. Then Nakomis will vote off Diane. She is a stong player and realizes (finally after Diane's betrayal) what needs to be done. Then after Diane is gone I'm thinking that Nakomis and Cowboy will get rid of Drew. I saw in another post that the end will be Nakomis and Cowboy with Cowboy winning by one vote. That's what I see (or maybe just hope). Hey maybe Cowboy will even share some of the 1/2 M with his sister!!! Project DNA to a happy ending. What do you think!

Posted by okaychatt on 09-10-04 at 06:05 PM
"What do you think!"

I think anything is possible when Nakomis is determined. You may well be right.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by ongelis on 09-10-04 at 01:21 AM
Hi cadfile ... I noticed that as well. When watching it, I was wondering why Diane was protesting as much as she was, as no one seemed to be attacking her. I hope she doesn't go much further, really don't care too much for her. To each their own strategy, but for some reason, her strategy just bugs me.

Posted by cadfile on 09-10-04 at 01:38 AM
>Hi cadfile ... I noticed that
>as well. When watching it,
>I was wondering why Diane
>was protesting as much as
>she was, as no one
>seemed to be attacking her.
>I hope she doesn't go
>much further, really don't care
>too much for her. To
>each their own strategy, but
>for some reason, her strategy
>just bugs me.

I just amazed she made it as far as she did. She seems to foat from one power base to the next and I can't believe no one else sees it.

I felt sorry for her when she was the lighting rod when the house got rid of Jase and it wasn't her making the moves but now she needs to go.

I don't care for people who state they are in an excellent position and that they had something to do with it.

--
Doug

Posted by sisterwoman on 09-10-04 at 07:00 AM
UGGG!! That face she made when she voted Karen off- snaggletoothfakeguiltwhoopsdidIsaythat kind of look. For gaw's sake, woman- err, I mean little girl- Just SPEAK without squinching your face up like you just licked cowbaby!

Umm, she bugs me! Does it show?

BTW, welcome to all of you!

Posted by mrc on 09-10-04 at 08:37 AM
Barring Jennifer winning the POV, this is probably how things will play out:

1. Jennifer and CB go up. Diane votes off Jennifer.
2. Assuming CB doesn't pull off a miracle, Drew throws the final HOH to Diane, forcing her to choose the other finalist.
3. Diane chooses Drew, pissing off CB.
4. Drew wins 7-0.

Diane's strategy will leave her in Danielle's position two years ago--she makes the final 2 but has no chance of winning. Too bad Karen was playing for the jury--she forgot that she has to get to the end first!

No need to watch the rest of the season.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Posted by sisterwoman on 09-10-04 at 08:43 AM
>
>No need to watch the rest
>of the season.
>

Thanks!! Now what am I gonna do with all of my free time?!?!heheee!

"Diane is a joke"
Posted by FesterFan1 on 09-10-04 at 10:46 AM
I wonder if she is truly that clueless. When you tell someone to their face that you aren't going to vote for them, and then you do, that is called a lie. When people get lied to, especially when there's $500K on the line, they tend to get a little upset. As an adult, Diane should know this and stop playing the "why does everyone hate me?" card. Everyone hates you because you have been talking out of both sides of your mouth since Week 1.

Now don't get me wrong, Karen and Nakomis should be just as mad at themselves for trusting her. Hell, everyone on that jury should feel the same. It's not like Diane's kept her word for more than 5 minutes ever in this game to anyone not named Drew. People who fail to recognize history are doomed to repeat it.

For this season Diane=Alison, only she's gone one step farther. She's alienated everyone in that house who has a vote, except for the guy she's likely to sit next to in the finals. Actually, she's alienated him, too, to an extent. She's just too dumb to realize it, and Drew is smart enough to realize he can't lose sitting next to her.

You've really accomplished something when both sides of the Pinky Swear controversy hate your ass. Finally, those guys can agree on something. She is going to get raked over the coals in the finale. She still won't get it, though.

Fester
Honestly, I have no problem with the back-stabbing. What I have a problem with is being in denial that that is what you are doing.

"RE: Diane is a joke"
Posted by sisterwoman on 09-10-04 at 12:46 PM
because you have been talking out of both sides of your mouth since Week 1.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THAT'S what is bugging me about her face!!!

"RE: Diane is a joke"
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 09-10-04 at 12:46 PM
amen fester as much as I dont want to see her win anything Im dying to see her get crucified during the finale oh the joy of it "why me" indeed the dumb beach