URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID45
Thread Number: 602
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Justice"

Posted by Breezy on 08-31-06 at 09:37 AM
Premiered last night. Anyone else watch? Yes I know, just what we need ANOTHER lawyer show. But I enjoyed the characters and flow of the show. It was fast paced enough to keep me paying attention.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Justice"
Posted by Bebo on 08-31-06 at 10:09 AM
Yes, I watched. Yes, I will again. I'm a major Victor Garber fan, and I have one more reason to be now.

Was the show the most awesome thing I've ever seen? No. But it was less crappy than most hours on TV. And I like the twist with the TV show within a TV show. A little bit of Ron may go a long way, but I'm looking forward to a weekly dose.

Posted by brvnkrz on 08-31-06 at 10:43 AM
We had it on the tv. I sort of half paid attention to it while doing Sudoku puzzles. I'll probably watch it again and we'll see how much it captures my attention.

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 09-11-06 at 04:31 PM
I watched it A) Victor Garber is in it, B) Fox premiered it early so I didn't have to choose between it and all the other fall network programming.

The first two episodes have been OK enough, but it certainly hasn't been compelling enough that I'm likely to keep watching it one all the other network shows premiere in the next couple of weeks.

Posted by Breezy on 09-12-06 at 10:57 AM
I agree, we'll see how it does once the rest of the fall season starts.

Posted by Loree on 09-18-06 at 05:35 PM
I enjoy this show. But I am a Court TV junkie. So I think that adds to it. I like the tabloid-based case theme to it. And I also like seeing what really happened at the end of the hour.

Posted by LadyT on 09-19-06 at 10:18 AM
I am waiting for Michael Vartan to show up. Actually I loved this show too. Anything with Victor Garber is excellent. I also like how they show at the end what really happens. I hope this show stays around

Posted by Loree on 10-06-06 at 04:05 PM
Fox Schedule Changes:
Following the conclusion of baseball season, struggling Fox drama Justice, currently airing Wednesday at 9 p.m., will move to Monday at 9 p.m. out of Prison Break, effective on Oct. 23. Present occupant Vanished will shift to the Friday 8 p.m. time period on Oct. 27 in place of Nanny 911. No word at press time what will replace Justice on Wednesday.