URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID87
Thread Number: 601
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Donny Osmond"

Posted by JGTsgirl on 09-03-09 at 07:56 PM
The season hasn't even started and he's already whining. A broken foot and hurt knee...."oh look at me, I'm pushing through all this pain, I deserve your vote..."

Can't stand the Osmonds.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Donny Osmond"
Posted by Round Robin on 09-04-09 at 02:26 AM
Marie's OK, but Donny is the biggest phony in showbiz.

Posted by Estee on 09-08-09 at 01:33 PM
I'd rather vote for Johnny Bravo. At least he's got moves.

Posted by mindy23 on 09-11-09 at 10:11 AM
He can break both his legs, and he STILL won't get my vote! Ditto-can't stand them. They are over-priviledged, over-paid, immature, crybabies.

Wonder when HE'LL decide it's time to faint on air??

Posted by qwertypie on 09-12-09 at 00:16 AM
No, he won't faint he'll have a concussion. And it will be in the episode number before Marie did.

Posted by JessicaRN on 09-12-09 at 12:02 PM
I'm on the anti-Osmond train also, and Donny is the worst. It bugged me the way he was all over the TV when Marie was on the show. Unfortunately, he probably will be decent and he has a large voting block, but it would be funny if he went out first over Tom DeLay.

Posted by Round Robin on 09-13-09 at 00:18 AM
Unfortunately for us, he has Kym Johnson for a partner, and if she could get Jerry Springer through 4 or 5 weeks she can damn sure get $3 Donny that far if not farther. He won't win, but we'll all be wanting him to get thrown under a bus before he's done.