URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 599
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"

Posted by Bebo on 09-06-05 at 12:25 PM
First of all, welcome.

Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Do NOT bash other posters. This includes claiming that they must be a contestant to post what they've posted. Bashing the show and the contestants is allowed, but bashing other posters can lead to the termination of your membership.

Please join in existing discussions instead of starting a new topic. We already have countless discussions started on people liking the outcome, hating the outcome, wanting to discuss Amy & Zack's relationship, etc. - there's no need to fracture the discussion by creating another one. The most common reason a post is locked is because there's already an open discussion on page one on that very topic.

Please, please do not post your email address and other personal information here. This forum is available to the public, which means that spammers and other unscrupulous types will have access to anything you make public here. It's just not safe to do so on any message forum. If you want to email or send a private message to someone, you can do so by clicking on the icons in the top right hand corner of one of their posts.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"
Posted by Bebo on 09-09-05 at 02:39 PM
One more thing. Message forum etiquette (not just here) considered typing in all caps to be rude.

"RE: NEW POSTERS - PLEASE READ"
Posted by RollDdice on 12-12-05 at 12:32 PM
Thank you Bebo for keeping order here and keeping your cool.

Let me add my pet peeve... replying with quote and keeping the entire quote.

Makes me batty, and Lord knows I don't need any more pushes in that direction.

Thanks, and post safely.