URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 596
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ian's proposal"

Posted by reality_gal on 02-26-04 at 01:29 PM
M:"I'm very happy that i met u. Everything u give me i didn't think i would ever find. I don't ever want to be away from u. Ever. Know that i will always take care of u and u have nothing to worry about. Ian, I want to be with u. I don't ever see myself without u. I'm absolutely so, so in love with you it's crazy. I've never felt like this before. I know this is weird...
I: "I'm so scared, baby. You know that first day i walked out the limo, i knew. Yep, i knew. I just worry that everything has happened so fast."
M:" I agree"
I: "I'm scared but..
M: "But?"
I: "i trust my instincts and that's that you're my girl. Do u think we can make it?"
M: "Yes"
I: "I have a little something, something..."
M:" You do? What is it?"
I: "It's a present. I went shopping."
M: "You did?"
I: "Yeah."(Kneels down)
M: "Oh my god!"
I: "I can't believe i'm doing this. Will u?"
M: "yes"
I: "You will?"
M: "Yes"
(picks her up and hugs her)
M: "It'll be ok. I promise u."
I: "Promise?"
M: "I promise u as long as we're together"
I: "ok. Why don't u put this on your finger then.."
(slips on ring)
M: " You gotta push?"
I: "I gotta push?"
M: "I'm so happy.
I: "(moans) "Uh-huh. You know there's a part of the whole thinking process...I knew that because i was here..I mean this is just so not what i expected, so not me."
M: "I know"
I: "And when i walked in i'm like it just has to be. I have to trust it. Right?"
M: "Uh-huh"
I: "It's gonna work"
M: "I know it is."
I: (moans) murmurs something whilst kissing her.
M: (picking up the rose " I think that you'll accept this, rite?"
I: "I accept this rose."
M: "Good . There u go"
I: "ok." (shrugs shoulders kidding like its no big deal)
Ian hugs her, picks her up and literally screams for joy !!!!

picked this up from abc message board
Now feel free to criticise all u want people.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ian's proposal"
Posted by RealityAddict on 02-26-04 at 05:16 PM
OOH...when you read it line-for-line like that it's just yuck! She sounds very sure of her feelings and he sounds like he needs reassurance and stroking. BLAH! I know I would hate for my every word to be recorded and scrutinized, but hey, I'm not on a reality t.v. show!

Posted by veruca13 on 02-26-04 at 07:10 PM
I agree. She is so sure of it all and he is so unsure. I think it says a lot about someone when they choose that type of person; someone who is committment phobic, and it is obvious that he is. It was embarrassing in a sense for her. And, is it just me, or did she look bloated in her face. Maybe all of the stress and crying.

"One good thing about it..."
Posted by realitybites on 02-28-04 at 02:25 AM
...it certainly wasn't scripted. Isn't that what we watch reality for?

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 02-28-04 at 10:37 AM
it sounds awful that way! He didn't officially ask her to marry him! just will you... and when she pinned the rose on him, was it not him who always answered with "I do"...you think the one time where it would have been perfect to say that line he would have

Posted by pandorella on 02-28-04 at 10:51 PM

Ahh come on,he was nervous!Considering the fact that he did a complete 180,he did great.

The proposal came from his heart,it didn't have to be perfect.

I thought it was precious.

Hope they have a long happy life together.