URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5940
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by SherpaDave on 05-10-05 at 04:12 PM
The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootee IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Tom. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women (which would explain why I haven't seen any episodes this season). Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Katie (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Caryn"
Posted by Bebo on 05-10-05 at 04:13 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-05 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

heh, first.

ETA: Ian is a challenge hog, challenge hog, challenge hog, Ian is a challenge hog, for now I pick him for both.

"Caryn"
Posted by strid333 on 05-10-05 at 04:16 PM
Just 'cause.

"Caryn"
Posted by Kiddiepool on 05-10-05 at 04:18 PM
This predicting is starting to get boring....at least there will a few unknowns on Sunday night -- like who will win!

"Caryn"
Posted by emydi on 05-10-05 at 04:26 PM
and the challenge winners will both have Y chromosomes....

"Caryn"
Posted by Brownroach on 05-10-05 at 04:30 PM
SeeBS tells us that:

Gender lines are drawn as one group hatches a plan to vote off the Survivor who doesn't win Immunity.

and then poses the question:

Going into Tribal Council, one Survivor holds the power and is torn between an alliance and a friendship. Which way will the vote swing?

So the women will hatch a plan to vote off whichever of Tom and Ian loses immunity. Since we see a blow-up between Katie and Ian, and Katie feels she has "lost her closest friend", I expect that Katie will have to choose between voting with the women's alliance against Ian and voting against Caryn along with Ian and Tom. She'll choose to vote along with her erstwhile friend.

"Caryn"
Posted by tribephyl on 05-10-05 at 04:31 PM
Allright! Fine! Weightie stays!
Obviously she's been throwing her weight around enough to scare everyone out of booting her.

So a play-by-play:
Katie loses the reward challenge and also does not get picked to share in the reward. By none other then her "alliance-mate" Ian.
Upon his return he apologizes profusely for ignoring her much desired need for MORE FOOD.
He says, "All I won was a car, Katie."
Katie drools and retorts "But a delicious looking car. I should just have the women kick you off."
Caryn and Jenn listen to Katie's proposal. "Let's boot a guy, Preferably Ian."
Much to their dismay, Ian ends up winning the IC which means their only choice left would be to boot Tom.
Jenn say's "I'm still on board." Caryn feels guilty, but agrees.
Katie is now stuck between choosing a creme-filled donut holder or a stale sliver of turkeyjerky.
My bet, Katie chooses to keep the pastry accessory.
Caryn is a goner.
Or maybe Jenn is, but I doubt it.

tribe

"Jennifer"
Posted by survivorscott on 05-10-05 at 04:34 PM
Cause I refuse to be a lemming all my life

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

"caryn"
Posted by littletown on 05-10-05 at 05:01 PM
bye

"Caryn"
Posted by LibraRising on 05-10-05 at 05:03 PM
Bo-ring!

"Caryn"
Posted by Mon Cherie on 05-10-05 at 06:11 PM
n/m

"Caryn"
Posted by montanagirl on 05-10-05 at 06:14 PM
Caryn, Caryn, Bo Baryn,
Banana Fana Fo Faryn,
It's your time to GO Garyn,
CARYN!

-montanagirl

"Caryn"
Posted by Debberz13 on 05-10-05 at 07:05 PM
Either she is behind trying to get the girls to vote off one of the guys OR Katie and Ian make-up and decide to keep the two they each want Tom for Ian, Jenn for Katie.

It should be Jenn going in MHO.

"Caryn"
Posted by Owlster on 05-10-05 at 07:21 PM
The only bit of mystery this week is "Who will win immunity". I'm sticking with Tom as IC winner.

"Carrion."
Posted by Estee on 05-10-05 at 07:41 PM
What?

"Karen"
Posted by JuniorTheorist on 05-10-05 at 07:48 PM
I refuse to spell her poncy name right if she's going to muck up the best chance she has to win this thing like she has... every episode.

"Caryn"
Posted by redbeard103152 on 05-10-05 at 07:49 PM
Sometimes the middle is not a good place to be.

"Caryn"
Posted by tribalwatcher on 05-10-05 at 08:02 PM
Unless she was already voted out weeks ago and I never noticed.

"Caryn"
Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 05-10-05 at 08:32 PM
But I'm still confused about who wins immunity!!!

"Jenn"
Posted by halfpintlemon on 05-10-05 at 08:35 PM
How can she not go when her strength is gone? The spoiler may have been accurate thus far, but that doesn't mean it will be next week? The only scenario I can see Caryn leaving in is if Jenn wins immunity.

"Jenn"
Posted by smokedog on 05-11-05 at 02:22 AM
C'mon, the spoilers are never 100% right, are they?

"Caryn"
Posted by pinay_racer on 05-11-05 at 02:24 AM
she should have listened to steph!

because of her alliance and trust - she gets blindsided by tom. when will they learn, that in the game of survivor-trust no one. its everyman for himself. tsk tsk....

"Caryn"
Posted by dabo on 05-11-05 at 03:01 AM

"Caryn"
Posted by DRONES on 05-11-05 at 03:09 AM
You lasted as long as you could.

"Caryn"
Posted by Thaibeach on 05-11-05 at 07:54 AM
alternate: Jenn

"Jenn"
Posted by mmm_link on 05-11-05 at 08:31 AM
Going with the flow.

"Caryn"
Posted by Q on 05-11-05 at 09:12 AM
I have a slightly different take on the way this goes down.

Jenn is now marginalized, and Tom and Ian never said they were gunning for both Gregg and Jenn, just to split them up, which is now done. IMO, Jenn is no longer a target or threat to Tom and Ian. After the Katie/Ian Brew ha ha, Tom and/or Ian will approach Jenn and let her know it was nothing personal, blah blah blah, and that she is not in danger. Then Tom, Ian and Jenn vote out Caryn.

Hey who knows, stranger things have happened.

"Caryn "
Posted by braveheart on 05-11-05 at 09:40 AM
Caryn per Merz. Maybe Jenn wins immunity.

"Caryn"
Posted by zazzy on 05-11-05 at 10:16 AM
Did you put any wood on the fire yet?

"Caryn"
Posted by MDSkinner on 05-11-05 at 11:42 AM
Mersaydeez right again.

"Caryn"
Posted by blacknwhitedog on 05-11-05 at 11:46 AM
C U L8R!

"Caryn"
Posted by westgirl98 on 05-11-05 at 12:54 PM
Its her time but come on guys I liked her!!! she needs to leave here and go to hollywood cuz man that girl can ACT her ##### off!!!

"Caryn"
Posted by PenMike on 05-11-05 at 01:18 PM
And good riddance! If she had a brain, Tom would be gone and Caryn would have had a chance to go to the final two. If she had got there, she may have won the whole thing because she is not part of anyones hate list.

"Caryn"
Posted by RDIheath on 05-11-05 at 02:20 PM
Caryn.... sittin the fence......faction on each side....Caught in the cross...fire....means life and ehrs is snuffed.

"Caryn"
Posted by wendyp on 05-11-05 at 03:19 PM
She will be like Christie and can not make a decision and then she will be the boot!

"Ian"
Posted by Incognito9 on 05-11-05 at 05:40 PM
hehe, good one, i know.

"Caryn"
Posted by weecama on 05-11-05 at 08:54 PM
Caryn
( working on my 200th DAW post )

"Caryn"
Posted by Krautboy on 05-11-05 at 09:39 PM
Brownroach summed it up nicely...

While the two guys are driving off on the reward, the women plot to vote out whichever one of the guys doesn't win immunity.

Katie is edited as being upset with Ian for not picking her to share the reward.

At TC Katie must chose between her alliance with the women or her friendship with Ian. She forgives him and Caryn is voted out, because Tom is immune.

Krautboy

"Caryn"
Posted by greg2557 on 05-11-05 at 10:25 PM
good bye

"Caryn"
Posted by whoami on 05-11-05 at 10:53 PM
Because that is the way it will be.

WHOAMI

"HEY CARYN..."
Posted by Round Robin on 05-11-05 at 11:19 PM
...it's time for you to go!

"Caryn"
Posted by dreamerbeliever on 05-11-05 at 11:21 PM
Was lucky to make it as far as she did, times up.

"Caryn"
Posted by mookiemeister on 05-12-05 at 00:01 AM
I think Caryn will be vote out next because I still see her as the outsider in the Koror alliance of 5 (now alliance of 4 after Gregg got voted out last week).

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"Caryn"
Posted by kary1371 on 05-12-05 at 08:42 AM

"Caryn"
Posted by lvoetulips on 05-12-05 at 09:00 AM
lvoetulips

"Caryn"
Posted by Tinman on 05-12-05 at 09:48 AM
...although I wish it was Katie!

"Caryn"
Posted by Dene on 05-12-05 at 09:55 AM
You should have gone with the all female alliance while you had the chance. Did you really think Ian and Tom would carry you through??

"Caryn"
Posted by Loree on 05-12-05 at 10:36 AM
No sign she makes the final 4.

"Who Caryns Anymore?"
Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-12-05 at 12:29 PM

"Caryn"
Posted by Steph_Fan on 05-12-05 at 12:44 PM
Sounds like a Christy-boot to me. Feeling like you have the power to decide means that you have no power at all.

"Caryn"
Posted by Swami on 05-12-05 at 12:58 PM
What Q said about Jenn.

"Caryn"
Posted by esquire on 05-12-05 at 02:06 PM
The last of the lawyers bites the dust

"Caryn"
Posted by flygirl on 05-12-05 at 05:05 PM
After finally starting to play the game......

"ian"
Posted by justwrong on 05-12-05 at 07:57 PM
i know, i know, but i am going against the grain this week.

"Caryn"
Posted by seahorse on 05-12-05 at 07:57 PM
It's about time.

"Final Tally"
Posted by IceCat on 05-12-05 at 08:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-05 AT 08:54 PM (EST)

This is post 55 covering 74 votes and 1 vote tally.

48 Caryn
04 Jenn
02 Ian