URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 593
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TOTAL B _ _ _ _"

Posted by ktkuehl on 09-05-05 at 05:29 PM
I started watching Paradise Hotel when it was orginaily on however I knew that I had missed a lot of episodes because I had a lot of meetings and social events to attend during that time. I was glad to see that a marathon of the show on REAL TV. I never did see the final episode and was glad to get a chance to finally see who won. I was a big fan of Dave's and Charla's and kind of knew that they would be in the final four, (the last episode I saw before was when it was down to 3 couples). I was extremely surprise to see how it finally ended. I thought Keith giving half of his money to Tara was abosolutely the right thing to do but what did surprise me was Charla Selfiness and total contempt of Dave. I live in the great state of Minnesota also but women like her give eveyone a bad name, especially women. If it was not for Dave she would never be there. She was such a baby at times during that show but at first I thought that was sweet and vulnable but it was a total act. I have known women like her and I think we all have at times but I will just like to say one more thing. Wake up guys because there a a lot of Charla's out there. She was a TOTAL #####.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TOTAL B _ _ _ _"
Posted by Kandis on 09-05-05 at 09:34 PM
Yeah, she was a total ##### for keeping the money. It is a game and even though i really couldn't stand Dave. He helped get her there.. She should have given him the other check.