URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5923
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"

Posted by FlamingCactusIT on 05-03-05 at 05:03 PM
Does anybody have any idea where these are supposed to be filmed? I still think that Survivor will go to Madagascar, Greece, or Canada. Who knows or just feels like Speculating?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor 11 & 12 Locations: Speculation"
Posted by weltek on 05-03-05 at 05:19 PM
From recent news reports, looks like Machu Pichu is out.

Posted by Loree on 05-03-05 at 05:46 PM
I heard The Andes. But I can't remember now where I read that.

"You are all wrong"
Posted by Q on 05-04-05 at 02:34 PM
The ink is still wet on the deal, but I have it in my hand. They will be filming in my backyard. I had to upgrade my fish pond, and plant some bamboo, but that sealed the deal. So its Survivor North Carolina next. The biggest problem to face the new survivors will be the mosquitos, Bebo stalking around my neighborhood, and all those damn neighbor cats. But hey if I play my cards right, they might just eat a few of them for me, and who would notice, as there are about 25 of them.

OK, just kidding, and I am in a punchy mood so bear with me, and this isnt bashers or fanatics, so I will try to stick to the thread topic.

I am hoping for Madagascar. It would be a perfect location. Other than that I have heard it could be off the east coast of Africa other than Madagascar. Perhaps some smaller islands etc. But that is just what I can remember from reading other boards.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Posted by bondt007 on 05-04-05 at 02:47 PM

Greenland. ...or Q's backyard, is what I'm going with.

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW