URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 586
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"These people on the show r sp pothetic"

Posted by peteachit on 09-04-05 at 11:58 PM
I cant believe some of the charicters are soo pothetic quit crying and being sore loosers Zack Amy Kristen etc. And now from what ive just heard from desire her too .

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: These people on the show r sp pothetic"
Posted by ihavealawyerinme on 02-20-06 at 03:53 PM
First of all, your mispellings are funny. Second of all I do agree with you that they are "pathetic" losers. They think they are the only ones who deserve to win and who should stay in the hotel. What a shame! Amy saying everyone is showing their selfishness, come on girl, look at yourself! You think the show revolves around you and your arrogant, pathetic, loser boyfriend! You should realized that everyone will be booted out of the show sooner or later. Its not like you and zack will stay there forever. Im glad you two didnt win. You deserve each other.
Toni - a man dressed in a woman's cloth
Kristin - a brainless loser who says she wont beg anyone to keep her but the video shows her telling dave or tara she will do everything to stay...hahaha
Alex - flirty and dirty
Beau - stupid
Andon - Arrogant, sore loser
Holly - Pathetic jealous (though she doesnt want to admit) biyatch
Scott - good guy
Dave - dorky, sneaky, shady, manipulative

All I can say to all of them....ITS JUST A GAME! Everyone's supposed to play because its a game. Those who "fell in love" with the other contestants are seriously "lonely"