URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 585
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Melana form Season 1"

Posted by irishrose on 07-12-05 at 06:22 PM
OK I could be wrong but I think I have been seeing Melana fome season 1 of Average Joe in some Wendy's Commercials.

They are kind of a take-off on the whole making the hardest decision of her life portion of the show. Making a choice between Fries, Baked Potato, Chille or a Salad to go with her Burger combo(in a dream sequence) and then she interupted by the cashier asking her what she wants with her Combo. Has anyone else seen this and If so is it her or Just someone who lookes like her?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Melana form Season 1"
Posted by SilverStar on 07-13-05 at 11:01 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's her.

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!

Posted by BlueLies on 07-13-05 at 11:25 AM
I wasn't sure. I think it's someone who just looks like her.

Posted by GumbyGirl on 07-13-05 at 12:39 PM
Yeah, I think that's her. When I saw the commercial the first thing I thought was... hey, that's Melania (or whatever her name is). She's not a very good actress. Oddly enough, the next time I went to Wendy's I chose the caesar side salad, too!

Posted by Seana on 07-13-05 at 11:05 PM
You know, I didn't think it was, but I was crashing around on NBC's Average Joe site and found this:

What are you up to these days?
Professionally, I base out of Los Angeles where I just finished filming a commercial for the new Wendy's campaign as "Stacy". Upon my return from the Super Bowl with the New England Patriots where I profiled player lifestyles on "Patriots All Access" this season, I was offered another position with the Kansas City Chiefs for the upcoming season as their on camera host bringing player profiles to KCCHIEFS.com and their Access Arrowhead show. Personally, I enjoy spending time with my family during my travels and continue to write.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/where_are_they_now/melana_jason.shtml

Good catch.

Posted by irishrose on 07-16-05 at 10:24 PM
Thanks Seana
I'm glad someone caught that I just could not be sure. It was just to close to tell if it was her or not.