URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 583
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"If I have to hear the housemates say I love you to each other one more time"

Posted by SOwatch on 11-29-05 at 11:01 PM
If I have to hear the housemates say I love you to each other one more time I think I'm going to barf. Who are these people kidding?! They cannot stand one another. It made me sick when Jessica said that Lisa was "one of our sister's." Again, who do these people think they are trying to fool. You barely know one another, hello! I bet they probably won't have anything to do with one another once they leave the house. The Season 2 women were much closer.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: If I have to hear the housemates say I love you to each other one more time"
Posted by lrlr1 on 11-30-05 at 03:06 AM
I feel you! It was supposed to be TJ who had a problem connecting with other women, but it has turned out that ALL the HGs have that problem. In every house, some HG has made friends with another. NO ONE is this house has made a real friend. NO ONE in this house will leave having made a friend until next week, much less for life. These are the wierdest group SO has ever brought together!

"RE: If I have to hear the housemates say I love you to each other one more time"
Posted by RhondaRocks on 11-30-05 at 01:16 PM
SOwatch, you are so right. I've noticed them doing that a lot now. It's such a bunch of BS, that's what I think. They are so fake, like Allison's eyelashes. To me, that is emotional dishonesty. Something I learned by watching SO.