URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 582
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Brian Worth"

Posted by woiwod on 07-07-05 at 09:32 PM
It was great to see Brian again doing the selection of the AJ's. He seems like such a nice guy. Does anyone know if he is still available or not? I wonder how he felt being in Larissa's presence again while she gave the guys practice dates. Also was nice to see Fredo and the other Brian. They looked real nice.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Speaking of Larissa..."
Posted by Seana on 07-14-05 at 04:27 PM
It seems that Gil wasn't as upset by the whole Fabio thing as we'd been led to believe.

From NBC's website:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe/where_are_they_now/larissa_gil.shtml

Whatever happened with you and Gil?
Since the show ended, Gil and I had some rough times with the distance, but I moved to Florida early this year and we are enjoying growing closer and living life in reality finally (LOL). I’ve never loved anyone more than him, and look forward to whatever the future hold. I see something new in him every day and fall a little harder. He’s got a really funny side to him that keeps me laughing all the time. I’ve grown attached to his wonderful family, and my family to him. Gil even surprised me with a Blue Beagle puppy we named Lucy.

That was a very well-editted lie. Pfft.

"RE: Brian Worth"
Posted by Boston North on 07-26-05 at 09:13 PM
I believe Brian is still available. I know he often dates but I do not think he very serious with anyone. I do know that he is friendly with Larissa. He admits to living a fairy tale since doing AVERAGE JOE and realized a dream last season when he threw out a ceremonial first pitch at one of the Boston Red Sox games. He has kept busy as an auditor, now with the US treasury dept but has found time for charity events in the Boston area, stand-up comedy on amateur nights and public speaking engagements. He recently finished filming BATTLE OF THE NETWORK REALITY STARS for Bravo which will start August 17th. He met Adam Mesh from the AVERAGE JOE 1 & 3 during the BATTLE filming and they have become friends. The one thing I know for sure is that he rooting for an average joe to win Anna's heart!!