URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 581
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jeff Probst involvement in S2..."

Posted by Dreamingofcolleen on 01-31-01 at 01:00 AM
Has anyone else noticed an increasing amont of photos that show Jeff (the host) becoming close and or congratulating the contestants. I direct you to the popular photo that shows Nick hugging a female and holding an Immunity idol. From E! or ET fotage. In that picture we see an arm that has on a khaki shirt, like Jeffs. From my recollection no one else wears that kind of shirt. It surprises me that Jeff would not be more objective. I also recall a photo of a tribe walking down a beach and Jeff is in the photo. Is it just me or could Jeff be playing a larger role in this Survivor? Is this of any significance.

PS: I tried to load the pic of Nick but couldnt get it to work. Sorry.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jeff Probst involvement in S2..."
Posted by Dreamingofcolleen on 01-31-01 at 01:12 AM
This doesnt really go here but it is. I have seen two pictures where "incriminating" evidence is blurred out. First can anyone post this pics. One is of Jeff talking to camera and people blurred out in backround. Second, is one of Linda and MB in an area that looks like TC. Something is blurred out to the side, like writing on the wall or soemthing. Can anyone de-blur these pictures. And can we tell by clothing colors of the blurred people in photo one who they are. Jeff appears to be sporting a beard, so time frame could be important. Thanks.

"RE: Blurred pictures (spoiler)"
Posted by FreezeFramer on 01-31-01 at 02:23 AM
Sorry I only have the one with the "incriminating evidence". I got this capture from an earlier airing that wasn't censored.

E! was there on Day 7 so it was possibly the Torch of the last person voted off (on Day 6). It is Ogakor because of the green bandana. I guess the possibility of Kel being the one voted off in Episode 2 is almost a done deal!