URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 580
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Will is a Hypocrite...."

Posted by Menses on 08-31-04 at 09:42 PM
Plain and Simple....Here is something that many people seem to have forgotten. Will admitted in the Diary Room that he cut a deal with Jase in the event that the power went back to the four horses azzes. He also admitted he would rescend on that deal if his camp remained in power via HOH...Im willing to bet Adria, Marvin, hell even Nik or Karen could have gone home that week had the four horsemen gotten HOH..SO WHATS HE COMPLAINING ABOUT?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Will is a Hypocrite...."
Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 09-01-04 at 12:10 PM
poor little martyr Will Im glad his crybaby self is gone I liked him till he started acting like such a.. well hypocrite! The only person I despise more is Diane and I'd like Will to know his best buddy Diane D*7$% bag is the one who suggested A put him up not to mention A didnt want him gone till he started being very obvious about getting the twins out all he had to do was shut up and tell them what they wanted to hear and he would still be there he's the reason he's gone not adria or natalie I'll be sure to tell him all this when I see hi in Hell....

Posted by uberspoon on 09-09-04 at 09:10 PM
you know...i liked Will the best of the houseguests up until the week he got nominated. from then on out, i have rarely seen a grown man (who was aware he was on national TV) act so juvenile.

he's even worse in the jury house. i mean, jeez...if i have to hear him whine and pout about Adria and Natalie one more time, i am going to throw something through my television.
he needs to let it go.

Posted by mamarizzo on 09-09-04 at 10:21 PM
I wonder if the light will begin to dawn for Will when Karen and Marvin both begin to talk about being set up by Di.

He wouldn't believe it from the twins but when those two add to it (and I figure they will), he might come to the realization that he was the first one sandbagged by Di.

Posted by HistoryDetective on 09-09-04 at 11:34 PM
I agree that Will needs to let it go already, though you do have to admit that several of his analogies about the twins this evening made for good television. Yeah, Will's whining and a hypocrite, but others in that house (ahem, Diane, Drew) are just as two-faced...

Posted by okaychatt on 09-10-04 at 00:19 AM
"analogies about the twins this evening made for good television"

Yep - he's clever. Can't wait to hear the cracks he and Marvin make re: twins.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by Nanook on 09-09-04 at 11:53 PM
Will needs to f*cking grow up. If I hear him refer to the twins as b*tches one more time, my fist is going through the TV screen! It's a game, he lost, and he needs to get over it. I'm glad he was being civil to the twins' faces, even gave them a hug when they arrived at the jury house, but his rude comments to the camera are just too much. Adria and Natalie are far bigger people than you'll ever be, Will. I would think he would cool off after some time in the jury house, but every week he's just as bad, if not worse. He may just be the biggest sore loser in reality TV history. Even Jase didn't hold a grudge after Drew screwed him over. By the time he was sitting with Julie Chen, watching the goodbye messages, he was over it. I wonder if Will would be acting this childish no matter who evicted him. I hope his parents let him know what an embarrassment he is, acting like that on national television.

Posted by okaychatt on 09-10-04 at 00:16 AM
Will is more than a tad over the top with his juvenile antics.

I still find him entertaining, though.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by missdashwood on 09-10-04 at 00:40 AM
I LOVE WILL!!!!!!
(that's all I have to say)

No wait, one more thing...
I LOVE WILL!!!!!!

Posted by ongelis on 09-10-04 at 01:29 AM
*chuckles*

Hi missdashwood ... I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that you like Will? =)

Unfortunately, my opinion of him is a little different. I thought he was pretty cool right up until he got put on the block ... then he seemed to turn nasty, night and day difference. I'm sure that when you're actually there and involved with everyone, it's a lot more intense ... but after getting settled into the Jury House ... jeez, that place is beautiful and looks soooo relaxing. How can anyone hang on to the angst? Maybe not enough time has passed yet.

Posted by sisterwoman on 09-10-04 at 08:32 AM
He is being a baby about the whole thing. But damn!! He has one fine body!

Posted by Lasann on 09-10-04 at 03:57 PM
My thoughts exactly. He looked so good all tan and I loved his remarks. Come on people, it's sarcasim. A lot of humor is this way. I remember the clip about his friends in NY. They were very intelligent cool people too. Will is and will be fine after all this. He's still my fav, along with Nakomis!

Posted by Bebo on 09-10-04 at 09:25 AM
But he's a funny hypocrite. I was ROFLMAO last night when he referred to the twins as "psychotic cocker spaniels fighting over the same piece of meat".

Sigh. The jury hamsters are so much more interesting than the house hamsters. The jury house footage was my favorite part of last night's show.

Join my paramilitary org - call 1-800-FIGHT4BEBO.

Posted by realtv_hugefan on 09-11-04 at 02:15 PM
I, too, am sick to death of his "Waahhhh, waaaaahhhh, waaaaah" attitude. If anybody is the b**** it is him. Little whiner... all huggy with Marvin! Good grief, I wish someone would deck him!