URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5794
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"A Look Back at the best adn worst Reward Challenges"

Posted by ohboy on 03-16-05 at 10:25 AM
Ok so bear with me, I am sure I saw a preview last night that says that they are going to look back at the best and worst Reward Challenges in survivor history.

So here is my theory , the reward challenge is in fact guessing which reward challenge winner or from which previous survivor it was from.

Then the other team has to watch them take part in their reward.

Sorry if someone already addressed this feel free to lock if that is the case.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: A Look Back at the best adn worst Reward Challenges"
Posted by television on 03-16-05 at 03:20 PM
Huh? I don't think I get it. You mean the people on Palau are going to see the RC set-up, and are supposed to guess which season it was from, and then they win a reward? Because that wouldn't make any sense. If they didn't have to compete in a reward challenge, it wouldn't be a challenge at all, especially given the stakes (voting for the other tribe at TC or whatever it is).

"RE: A Look Back at the best adn worst Reward Challenges"
Posted by ohboy on 03-16-05 at 03:21 PM
Maybe, I just heard that. I don't know what the challenge would consist of just that they said a look back on the best and worst from past survivors?

"Actually..."
Posted by AyaK on 03-16-05 at 03:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-05 AT 03:27 PM (EST)

...considering that the title of tonight's episode is "The Best and Worst Reward Ever," I think they were just talking about the reward from tonight's RC. There has already been discussion about the nature of tonight's challenge on another thread (look at the dry/wet pix).