URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5793
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SOTS - Episode 5... The Best and The Worst"

Posted by pmspml5 on 03-14-05 at 05:36 PM

Episode 5

The Best and the Worst…………………..

First lets start with the Best SOTS – well you all can pick that one – my personal favorite are those witty and wonderfully funny ones by mmmmm almost everyone else.

Mine is sure to be the worst since I don’t have a creative bone in my body – but I do love to talk all the time – so your stuck with me.

The best spoilers ever…

I would have to say that Snews has a great reputation and many are trying to break into that unique club. One of them is Mersaydeez who has pretty much spoiled the rest of the show. You can find her information here. Many have jumped on this as a credible spoiler, however, we have conflicting information from Corvis and FP (two of our most trusted posters) that BJ makes it much farther than what Mersaydeez is saying. You can find their information here. Be warned per Snews one spoiler is said to have correct information at the beginning but will be proven wrong in the end – who is it, could be none of these or all of these.

Worst spoiler ever…

I think you should all vote for this one as there are way too many to pick from.

Best spoiling tool…..

I would have to say that all spoilers aside, viewing and taking apart the vidcaps has to be one of the best tools ever. Episode 5 only has a few vidcap threads. The web-preview thread has a great discussion. There appears to be only one challenge this week a reward and a great discussion on what is the reward can be found here.

Two of the ol’faithful spoiling tools are Veruca’s editing and KB’s confessional analysis. Looks like from both threads that U-no-longer is in serious trouble again.

A very new spoiler tool used here is the Jump the Shark game. In this game Snews asks some revealing questions which can be found here and a discussion is here. Many clues have come from this but the most important one might just be a hint that at least one person switches tribes.

Worst spoiling tool ever….

Well I have a friend at work whose neighbor is the cousin of the mailman for the niece of the doctor who is married to the garbage man for Wanda. He said that she was picked and was so amazing that they decided to re-shoot the whole series over again and paid Ibrehem a million dollars not to pick her the second time around. (get the picture)

Best beefcake:

Worst beefcake:

Ok back to some serious categories.

Best tribe ever: Koror -

No tribe has ever dominated this far into the game. The tribe is however starting to have some splintering and Coby mentions it in one of his confessionals. Also – Greg discusses that Janu has not been feeling well and she is important to his game plan. This information comes from the survivor insider thread.

Worst tribe ever: U-No-Longer.

No matter how hard they try to misdirect us, we all know that once again they will be defeated as we can clearly see dry before pics

and wet after pics

of the challenge.

Best episode title ever:

Jelly Fish & Chips (ok prob not the best but I had to link the discussion some how)

Worst episode title ever:

The Best & Worst Reward (why oh why did I get this week’s SOTS. My week has been bad enough already)

So who goes this week? Most all of the spoilers agree that Angie and Willard are goners this week, either by a vote from their own tribe – or a vote from the other tribe.

Koror obviously wins the only challenge making their record 6-2 and almost guaranteeing much more exciting episodes to spoil in the future of them imploding on themselves.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SOTS - Episode 5... The Best and The Worst"
Posted by KObrien_fan on 03-14-05 at 05:38 PM
Good job Mich, I knew you could do it

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 03-14-05 at 05:52 PM
Well done, my dear!! Now drink some of that chicken soup and catch up on your rest!

Posted by PepeLePew13 on 03-14-05 at 05:52 PM
You don't have a creative bone in your body? Yea right, my butt! This was a great read, and you did a great job of pulling this together considering what little you had to work with - not as much discussion taking place due to a dearth of vidcaps and new info, not to mention the ordeals you've been through in the past week!

Great job, pms, and thanks for doing this.

Scratch and sniff

Posted by forehead on 03-14-05 at 05:58 PM
Nice job, pmspml5!

Close but no car...

Posted by Krautboy on 03-14-05 at 07:41 PM
Pmspml5:
Great job, in fact this may just be the...Best SOTS Ever...!

Clever and informative...you're too humble.

Thanks!

Krautboy

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-14-05 at 07:50 PM
Excellent job, PMS! I loved what you did with it, the best and the worst, especially the beefcake!!! You pretty much summed up the entire episode with the pics of the dry, pre-challenge Ulong shot and the wet, post-challenge Ulong shot! Now, will there be a switch or no, that seems to be the question of the hour!

Thanks, Fp

Posted by bobscure on 03-14-05 at 07:55 PM
Yesterday I was wondering about two things. Where the heck VS was with her update and what the heck this week's poor SOTS writer had to write about given the sparseness of material. You gave the week substance with humor. Hope you feel better soon!

Posted by Magic Fingers on 03-14-05 at 08:41 PM
Great job on the SOTS considering not much info this week. Liked how you pulled it all together for a fun read! Thanks

Posted by emydi on 03-14-05 at 09:38 PM
Nice job, PMS...GREAT SOTS!!!

Posted by volsfan on 03-14-05 at 09:47 PM
You did a great job PMS! I haven't been around much this week. Thanks for doing the SOTS!

Posted by sylvester on 03-14-05 at 11:12 PM
Great job pm! Although I humbly submit BJ should be included in best beefcake, lol. Thanks!

Please call me Cat!!

Posted by VerucaSalt on 03-15-05 at 08:05 AM
Excellent job as always. It is a highlight for me to read such creativity every week!

Posted by strid333 on 03-15-05 at 08:14 AM
Good job on the SOTS.

Three is the perfect number.

Posted by greg2557 on 03-15-05 at 08:53 AM
Great job PMS, Easy reading for a difficult week.
Thanks for pulling it together.

Posted by GuessItRains on 03-15-05 at 09:20 AM
Excellent job pms! Having done one of these myself I know how much work they are. Definitely one of the best!

Posted by Brownroach on 03-15-05 at 10:21 AM
Very very VERY nice work, PM! (Sorry I didn't notice you put this up yesterday, I must have been on the Thursday clock.)

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

"Informative AND entertaining"
Posted by janisella on 03-15-05 at 12:49 PM
What a great SOTS!

My family is taking a sabbatical from spoiling, but it was still nice to see where everything is.

Posted by seahorse on 03-15-05 at 03:20 PM
Great job for the short week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Posted by LookeeLoo on 03-15-05 at 07:05 PM
Thanks pmspml5! Loved the Best and the Worst theme!

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Posted by JuniorTheorist on 03-15-05 at 10:27 PM
rock on wit'chur bad self.

"Thank you!"
Posted by wandacal on 03-15-05 at 11:53 PM
I now have beefcake to go along with my chicken soup!

(I, too, have been in the under-the-weather department for a few days. I feel for ya'!)

Terrific summary!

Modified by JSlice

It's all in the spoiling, baby!

Posted by kary1371 on 03-16-05 at 12:07 PM
Great work PMS! Thanks!