URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 577
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Reunion"

Posted by redefine_perfection13 on 02-19-04 at 05:08 PM
what exactly happens in a reunion episode (i've just begun to watch the bachelor/bachelorette this season) i vaguely have the concept but is it more like a take your shots at merideth type thing?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Reunion"
Posted by RealityAddict on 02-19-04 at 05:15 PM
It's more of a time for the men to further explain situations...a few times I've seen some confrontation between the Bachelorette and the men, but it's usually pretty tame. They let the audience ask a few questions, too. Then a "special guest" comes out...suprise, the Bachelor or Bachelorette...and they kind of have a chance to defend themselves. It's pretty good, but rarely as controversial as the previews make it appear!

"RE: Reunion"
Posted by SilverStar on 02-19-04 at 05:17 PM
Basically, they have all the guys back and they go over highlights of the season. They talk individually with some of the guys who made it far. I'm sure they will talk to Ryan M. Or rather, he will talk and we will roll our eyes. The best part of the show is when they show outtakes from the season. They usually are pretty funny and show us the lighter side of the "game". That is really the reason I watch it. And Meredith will probably be there and explain to everyone why she didn't pick certain guys.
SilverStar
Proud Member RBBRTFHLA