URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 576
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"NO WAY"

Posted by LawSchool on 07-05-05 at 06:10 PM
I didn't hate the hunks so much before, but they stole my gun show line on the commercial! Stupid hunks...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: NO WAY"
Posted by EALevasseur on 07-05-05 at 08:55 PM
Yeah.. stupid hunks.. don't worry Jason, I'm sure you could use your line later on.
On the subject of the hunks:
All the blond hunks looked the same to me- all model/personal trainers with no real personality. Yikes for Anna.

Posted by tamarama on 07-06-05 at 01:10 PM
>>All the blond hunks looked the same to me...<<

Only the blond ones? They ALL looked alike to me. (Like 8th-grade boys with hormone problems.)

OK, I know the producers did all they could to crank up the animosity between the Joes & the Jerks...

And I know that they're editing this to make the Jerks look as much like jerks as possible...

But (of course) I'm totally falling for all the manipulation and I want the Jerks to die horribly by fire ants. Or pirahnas.

so there.

(Jason - your guns are much nicer anyway. Why pack an Uzi when a Derringer will do?)

(ok, now don't be mad at me for the Derringer crack)

Posted by JennyJo02 on 07-06-05 at 06:39 PM
Die by fire ants? Oh, you're a real Southern Lady aren't you. I don't think the fire ants have made it north of the Mason-Dixon line yet?

No but really, that last scene on Tuesday where they had the hunks lined up next to the Joe's and kind of panned down the line, the look on Nathan's face was really something - like maybe he was saying "No way!" - looked like he was ready to attack. Maybe that's what the Joes Strike Back is.

Most of the hunks seemed so full of ego they probably wouldn't have time for Anna anyway ! And they'd be fighting over who gets time in front of the mirror getting ready for work.

Gimme a break.

Posted by Bebo on 07-06-05 at 10:02 PM
Don't bash another poster. If she wants to bash contestants and wish fire ants upon them, that is allowed on these forums. But you making it personal is not. Please read our community guidelines.

Posted by ladro on 07-05-05 at 09:43 PM
At least the Himbo thought up the "I'm a waiter" line all by himself.

Posted by SilverStar on 07-06-05 at 01:16 PM
Yeah, but when you did it, it was endearing. When they do it, it's just arrogant.

Sigs by Bob! Fear and chemistry keep everyone happy!