URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID69
Thread Number: 575
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"don't hate Kellie "

Posted by helllo on 03-23-06 at 11:02 AM
I am from North Carolina, myself. I agree that she is playing her whole sweet-naive thing a little too far. But lets not be a hater, she actually sings very good. And she did a very good job Tuesday night. And let's be honest, they probably tell her to play it up for the ratings.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: don't hate Kellie "
Posted by LisaPles on 03-23-06 at 12:22 PM
I agree that people shouldn’t be “haters”. It is no fun to read that stuff if you are a fan. Aside from her singing ability, some of the negative comments are warranted. I'm sorry but I honestly feel like she is an embarrassment to women and should consider acquiring higher education.

Posted by DontGetMeStarted on 03-23-06 at 02:07 PM
there are people who didn't get through 8th grade that handle themselves with more dignity than pickles. I think she is swiping paulas poodle juice.

Posted by geg6 on 03-23-06 at 02:36 PM
Well, when someone stinks, someone stinks.

And Pickler pretty much stinks any way you look at her.

I can't agree that she sings well or that she did a good job Tuesday night. She doesn't and she didn't. At least not IMHO.

Sweet and naive is not how she is coming off. It's really a mixture of too stupid for words and too manipulative to be believed.

And? I certainly don't hate her. I just think she svcks for this competition.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

"WARNING - helllo "
Posted by Bebo on 03-23-06 at 04:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-06 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

You are entitled to your opinion. Other posters are entitled to their opinions. But you are not allowed to criticize them on these forums for expressing an opinion different from yours. Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

ETA: I'm also locking this thread, since there's already an active discussion on Kellie. Please join existing discussions where possible instead of starting new threads. To join an existing discussion, click on the Reply button at the bottom of a post.