URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 574
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"HELLO-- This was a GAME, why is that hard to understand????"

Posted by Jenoc99 on 09-01-05 at 03:22 PM
I read through many of the posts here and just have to ask people why is it so hard to understand that this was a game? These people had a goal- a prize- and they did what they had to do in order to win. Yes, there was backstabbing and manipulation.... there is on every reality game show where there is a big prize!

I have enjoyed watching the cast talk about their feelings before and after the re-runs are played on Fox reality.. these people are just human like the rest of us. I was actually impressed when Zack said that everyone's critism on the message boards regarding his behavior on the show has made him a better person today. Thats a good thing... But I wonder if he still has lawyer in him? (lol..couldn't resist!)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: HELLO-- This was a GAME, why is that hard to understand????"
Posted by Bebo on 09-01-05 at 04:10 PM
Some things that posters on these forums do understand:

This forum is a place where bashing contestants is allowed - and even encouraged.

This forum is a place where criticizing other posters for what they've written is not permitted.

You know how they understand these things? They read - and follow - our community guidelines. I suggest you do the same.

Meanwhile, since this topic has been beaten to death on existing threads, I'm locking this as a duplicate.