URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 572
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Originals"

Posted by Angel01 on 09-01-05 at 10:28 AM
This message goes out to all of the so called originals.
You all made such a big deal because you were voted out of paradise,well it was just a game some one had to leave. You all talked about the back stabbing but you all had you little cliches and you all plotted to. the only diffrence is it back fired on you. Zack you looked like a total ##### on camera and the comment you made about the newbees talking trash to you was such a lie.Also as far as the other comment about Keith being jealous of you what for Keith is way better looking than you and he was'nt a bully he had a great personality on screen.
Amy you are a real nut it was only a game you self centered twit.
Toni i hope you go and get your thyroid gland checked out for the buldging eye thing you looked really pshycothic no wonder Alex vomitted after making out with the female incredible hulk Yahtzee game on.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Originals"
Posted by dopeydwarf on 09-02-05 at 02:20 PM
i haven't seen this stupid show in a couple of years, and I still remember all the stuff you're talking about! ROFLMAO!!!Game on!! What a line!!HAHAhahahahaha

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

"RE: The Originals"
Posted by JayeBeri07 on 09-03-05 at 11:52 PM
U know what I like you.The originals were such losers because they got mad because they got voted off.That is so petty.And desiree she was just tryina fit in with the "cool" ppl she is so not black she suckz ***