URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 571
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Posted by Zulu30 on 08-26-04 at 09:36 PM
TiVo users, see for yourself. In tonight's HOH competition 1st round, Marvin's ball goes in the hole first; but before it drops to the bottom, Karen's ball goes in the hole and drops - Marvin's ball is still spinning. As Julie clearly stated in the instructions, "it's the first person to sink a putt AND have the ball drop to the bottom of the cup". They screwed up BIG TIME!!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Marvin DIDN'T Win HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by mtscus on 08-26-04 at 10:03 PM
You are definitely right - and Julie called it while ball was still rolling around hole. At this point of game, it really should be reviewed and corrected.

Posted by Pez on 08-26-04 at 10:46 PM
Hey Zulu, I missed your post and just posted the same thing on another thread. I just watched it on my Tivo in slowmotion several times and Karen's ball clearly dropped first. I kept waiting for them to realize their error yet they went right into the final competition with Marvin and Cowboy. Incredible!

Posted by lynnz05 on 08-27-04 at 00:00 AM
I saw that also, i didnt think anything of it at the time cuz julies always right....right?? hehe. Im very happy with marvin winning HOH but its still not fair. Maybe julies got the hots for marvin and his dirty talk

Posted by twinpoweractivate on 08-27-04 at 00:11 AM
i agree karen won that round but i dont think she will say anything because she didnt want hoh anyway

Posted by HistoryDetective on 08-27-04 at 10:01 AM
Exactly! Karen doesn't want to rock the boat or bring any attention to herself so it's not like she's upset that a mistake was made.
As for Cowboy winning HOH... I agree with whoever said that he couldn't win a competition even if he was the only one playing. Wouldn't that be funny TV if he did manage to win though? He wouldn't know if he should do exactly what Adria tells him to do or exactly what Drew tells him to do! Plus, if he was in charge, he would have so much more free time because there would not be anybody to snitch to! (Did anybody notice thnat two out of five houseguests who voted last night used the same word to describe him?)

Posted by okaychatt on 08-27-04 at 01:54 PM
"two out of five houseguests who voted last night used the same word to describe him?"

Was the word, "snitch"?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Posted by motormouth on 08-27-04 at 00:38 AM
I deleted the show immediatly after watching so I can't check it for myself. The problem for CBS is either way they will cause an uproar. Somebody is gonna be pissed either way. The hg's might let it go because they cannot really prove anything. *We* however know the truth!

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by twinpoweractivate on 08-27-04 at 03:52 AM
okay i went back and watched the comp.. even played it in slow motion and marvin did not win!!!! KAren or Cowboy should be HOH
CBS SUCKS!!!!! CBS SUCKS!!!!! CBS SUCKS!!!!

Posted by CrapChick on 08-27-04 at 05:39 AM
I watched Big Brother on my Replay tv (like tivo) and kept watching it in slow mo over and over again to prove to myself that Marvin absolutely did not win. I had never even heard of realitytvworld until I had to find out if anyone else saw the mistake. I went on the CBS website and they all disagreed with me so I'm thrilled that I'm not the only one who saw it! It will be interesting to find out how they fix it on the next show.

Posted by syren on 08-27-04 at 10:15 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 10:17 AM (EST)

Here is a link to the putt. You can see Karens ball down the tube, but the camera moves up from Marvins when Julie announces him.......cbs covering...??

http://www.aldav.com/bb3.html

Posted by frisky on 08-27-04 at 10:40 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-04 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

You've never heard of realitytvworld??

Well, now you know where to go to get the *correct* information.

*headbutt*

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

"Moved from Fanatics"
Posted by Bebo on 08-27-04 at 10:16 AM
Bash away.

"RE: Moved from Fanatics"
Posted by AMAI on 08-27-04 at 11:38 AM
Threadkill!

Posted by ginger on 08-27-04 at 11:53 AM
I understand that CB, Karen, and the South Korean coaches submitted a formal protest, but Big Bother Because-We-Say-So Code Section 4910446(A) provides that the HOH medal cannot be recalled at this juncture.

Posted by foonermints on 08-27-04 at 02:03 PM
Please tell SeeBS to stop using cheap North Korean Parts in the ChenBot. Short circuits occur overloading the mouth before the eyes communicate information to the brain (knock off "Pong" chip?) Stupid Chenbot! *WHACK*

Posted by AMAI on 08-27-04 at 03:20 PM
LOL - at work too. LOL you two are so funny.