URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 571
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Posted by Geja8856 on 08-29-05 at 11:14 PM
Just have to say, Keith was honest the whole time he was on the show and played the game. Same with Charla who had it really hard from the beginning. Tara and Dave, a bit shady, but still good friends who held onto each other.
Amy and Zack: good God, is Amy so stupid not to see what kind of a KID Zack is. He doesn't even know what a man should be about. His first words for Amy were "I just kicked it". Had to be good if he was involved *"lmao* I guess even a "country boy" deserves someone in life, and he couldn't pick a better person for that since their IQ level is pretty low, and that's why they understand each other. Zack's way on tv is really shown the way he is.
Beau: even though the total opposite of the georgeous Keith, still a cool guy, I just didn't like his comeback on the show. He really did act silly.
Toni: go get a job instead of exposing yourself on all these reality shows as a fool.
Alex: cute, young, funny, at times nuts, but that's what makes him, him.
Kristen: there's only one word to describe her.
Andon: stop thinking you're all that.
Amanda: sorry she couldn't stay longer on the show

For the rest... have a nice life, and remember....

KEITH AND CHARLA ROCK THE SHOW!!!!!!! LOTS OF LOVE AND GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: So happy Keith and Charla won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
Posted by voice of the sparrow on 08-30-05 at 02:22 AM
I totally agree with you on all counts. Especially about Zack and Amy. They are both so insecure. Zack resorted to threaten Keith. How high school is that? I just wished that they had made him leave right away, instead of letting him stay until the next day. The rules are that if you are threatening others you will be told to leave. He should have been gone right away. JMO.

Posted by dopeydwarf on 09-02-05 at 02:29 PM

I agree in most repects except Charla should've shared her money!!Hopefully she made a bad investment and lost 1/2 of it!!
Don't care for the reason, it wasn't right.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

Posted by cprinc on 02-22-06 at 12:45 PM
Actually, no one knew there would be two winners, right? So Charla was the real winner. No matter how ruthless she appeared, she played the game and kept the money. I think if Keith could have kept all his without the audience or anyone knowing, he'd have done the same thing. It was a game that meant strategy and kicking others off and Charla won. I felt she was more mature than the rest of the cast put together and she was only 21. Amazing.

Posted by ChadB on 06-10-06 at 03:49 PM
>Actually, no one knew there would
>be two winners, right? So
>Charla was the real winner.
>No matter how ruthless she
>appeared, she played the game
>and kept the money.
>I think if Keith could
>have kept all his without
>the audience or anyone knowing,
>he'd have done the same
>thing. It was a
>game that meant strategy and
>kicking others off and Charla
>won. I felt she
>was more mature than the
>rest of the cast put
>together and she was only
>21. Amazing.

I agree with you 95% I agree Charla played the game immensely maturely. Only once or twice did she delve into the highschool theatrics and immature behavior the rest of them showed pretty much the whole time. However, Keith played just as maturely IMO.

In my opinion the absolutely correct TWO won the game. I'm not surprised that Keith shared the money. He really did have a thing for Tara, a thing that was real enough they moved in together after the show. I'm also not surprised that Charla did not share the money with Dave. FACT OF THE MATTER is Keith and Charla won. Not Keith-Tara, and Charla-Dave. Keith and Charla won. Tara AND DAVE, and everybody else lost. Keith had an obvious reason to share his money with his LOVER (who lost), Charla did NOT have any obvious reason to share her money with her obsessive, "friend" (who lost). I do sometimes wonder if she didn't share the money with Dave simply because she was afraid he would take it as a sign she had feelings for him. In fact if you read interviews Dave has done since the show, I think it's pretty clear he would have.

Posted by mrose on 05-28-06 at 10:29 PM
I think Keith won that won!! Charla is a gold digger!! Your right, she should have shared the money w/ david- he did bring her that far!