URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 570
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"JACOB!"

Posted by beau_30 on 05-10-07 at 04:22 PM
Okay I do not not if anybody has seen this, but I was able to capture a screenshot of Jacob in the chair.. Sorry the photos are a little large
This image shows Ben holding the chair... There is nobody sitting in it. Look at the lights behind him. They are little eyes! I think of a bird or something.

As you can see now, Jacob is sitting the chair, and the little eyes are still there! Is that something accidentally or what?

Now the little eyes are going. So I hope you all enjoy the pictures !

Feel Free to discuss!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: JACOB!"
Posted by AugustGirl on 05-10-07 at 08:33 PM
Very interesting. It sure looks like Locke, doesn't it? I'd recognize that forehead anywhere.

Thanks Beau!

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Posted by trigirl on 05-10-07 at 08:50 PM
Oh my heck...it does look like Locke. When everyone started saying that I though 'nah' but you are right!!! Locke's twin perhaps?

I also noticed the pirate garb. Looks like a jacket and ruffled shirt.

Posted by emydi on 05-11-07 at 03:22 PM
a puffy shirt, perhaps?

But I don't wanna be a Pirate!

Posted by Shaggy26 on 05-11-07 at 10:17 AM
I can see why everyone is thinking Locke, but I just can't get myself past Jacib looking like Dennis Hopper. Does anybody know what he is doing now or was he in Hawaii?

"Dennis Hopper"
Posted by trigirl on 05-11-07 at 04:11 PM
You know what....I think subliminally I must have been thinking that too....as soon as I read your post I was like "Yeah!". Not too big a stretch to think of Dennis Hopper. He did work on 24 on Season 1.