URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 569
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Iyanla - Time to Leave the House!"

Posted by surferstar on 11-28-05 at 09:28 PM
Well, I was so disgusted after seeing today’s show and the angry demeanor of Iyanla towards TJ and Jill. The pain in TJ’s face was so sad to watch when she was picked on.

It seems to me that its possible that Allison complained to Iyanla about TJ and Jill and probably hopes they are asked to leave the house immediately.

The smirks from Christina and Jessica and the catiness of Jill will be imprinted on the tapes if Iyanla ever takes the time to watch the show.

I vote that Iyanla be graded with an “F” and asked to leave the house immediately.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Iyanla - Time to Leave the House!"
Posted by vibraessentia on 11-28-05 at 09:56 PM
I ditto that!

Posted by sowatcher333 on 11-29-05 at 08:26 AM
I agree. I keep using the word "disturbing," but that's what it was to me. I did read some text of the e-mail Jill was writing to her friend that called Allison fake. I have to assume that's really what got IV angry, when, in reality, the whole group of them gossiping, Christina, Allison and Jessica, is what is so destructive.

So to have Iyanla come down so hard on Jill and J.T. was disgusting. It was made even worse with Allison's squawking about her birthday every minute - blech!

From the tone of this meeting and the direction it was headed, I absolutely do not blame T.J. for not wanting to be the whipping boy again and take all the blame.

Completely and totally mishandled.

Posted by GodsWomanFirst on 11-29-05 at 10:00 AM
You know, I was thinking about this very topic this morning. In my area the show comes on six times a day. I have the opportunity to see all three seasons. There is a vast difference in Rhonda since season one and season three. Season one, she and Rana were kind, nurturing and loving and got excellent results. Season two Rana had been replaced by Iyanla and Rhonda started to toughen up a little bit...this season with Dr. Stan added to the mix, it seems to me that Rhonda's style of dealing with the houseguests is being surpressed. She shows signs of a former Rhonda, but has changed considerably...wonder if she is being taken to task behind the scenes like the houseguests??? As for Iyanla, if you have read her books, you will see that she had a tough life as well as what she shared on season two. I had the opportunity to see her in person a few years ago and after she gave her outlined lecture at the end she proceeded to tell people off and the one thing that stands out is that she told "folks, especailly her kind" (refering to African American people) to stop writing to her and asking for a hand out...she pulled herself up and so should they...so much for helping one another. As for Dr. Stan, I can understand the concept of having a man's perspective, but as in real life when does a man really understand where is a woman is coming from??? I think that Rhonda should bring back Rana and possibly keep Iyanla and have Dr. Stan only for serious psychological aspects. They also need to screen these houseguest for alcoholic traits and as soon as they come up pack them off first to a detox and then on to a rehab before they make any attempts to "start over"!!! How can you start over if you are not in recovery from alcoholism???

Posted by stankgirl on 11-29-05 at 11:07 AM
I am so sick of Ms. Allison looking as if she is so innocent and perfect and never once gossiping about her roommates. She is such a horrible ugly person inside and out and I can't wait for her to hit the road. Iyanla wa sright to call out the hg's about their gossiping but she focused on the wrong group. Lisa, Jessica and the whore Christina should have been called out for their cattiness as well. Jill is disconnected and I don't really blame her. Who can she really connect to?

Posted by lrlr1 on 11-30-05 at 03:50 AM
>Well, I was so disgusted after
>seeing today’s show and the
>angry demeanor of Iyanla towards
>TJ and Jill.

I saw no such thing. IV looked as calm as she always does.

The pain
>in TJ’s face was so
>sad to watch when she
>was picked on.
>

TJ was not picked on. Jill had told IV that she didn't like Allison, that she thought Allison was fake, etc. IV said that Jill and TJ were gossiping about Allison behind her back and Jill AGREED. That's when IV called the session. That's why IV asked TJ specifically about gossiping about Allison. And TJ, coward that she is, refused to repeat what she's been saying! The only Sad thing on TJ's face was when instead of telling Allison to her face what she said behind her back, TJ began to immediately talk ABOUT HERSELF! On ad on and on, TJ made the whole session about how SHE feels, what SHE feels. She refused to talk about the subject t hand and treated the session as an opportunity to yak about HERself. Like she always does!

>It seems to me that its
>possible that Allison complained to
>Iyanla about TJ and Jill
>and probably hopes they are
>asked to leave the house
>immediately.
>

Nope. Jill brought it up by saying she didn't like Allison and that she and TJ talked about Allison behind her back instead of confronting her with whatever it was they didn't like about her.

>The smirks from Christina and Jessica

They were bored senseless by TJ yapping on and on and on and... about HERSELF and refusing to stop being a big coward and say who and what she gossiped about behind their backs! And TJ bored me, as well, watching her being a DAW instead of being Honest!

>and the catiness of Jill

How was Jill catty?

>will be imprinted on the
>tapes if Iyanla ever takes
>the time to watch the
>show.
>

I find it hard to believe the LCs don't watch tapes of the HGs!

>I vote that Iyanla be graded
>with an “F” and asked
>to leave the house immediately.

I vote IV a "C" for saying the HGs should talk Honestly to each other and leaving the room when it is obvious that none of them is Honest or coureageous enough to be Honest with each other.

Posted by AshLanie on 11-30-05 at 07:58 AM
But yet Alison can lie and not be considered a coward?

Christine lied and isn't consdered a coward?

Both were asked point blank and both lied. Both have each talked about every housemate and not so nicely. Putting a smile on one's face doesn't make it right...it is still nasty gossip.

TJ is there for just the reason that were pointed out....but what excuses do these other ladies have for the vicious gossip of one another?

And why didn't IV address the point that TJ made: Alison isn't allowing me to be her accountablity partner yet will and does make me accountable?

Why? because once again IV has a fav, as she did last year with Rachel, who also got away with being a vicious gossip. Rchel is the mirror of Alision in that both were able to lie and get away wih it, gossip with smiles on their face, and did all they could to stay in the house as long as they could.

Posted by Erica on 11-30-05 at 11:46 AM
I agree with you, lrlr1. I don't think IV was being smug or was picking on any one housemember personally. I think she wanted them all to be honest and openly talk about all this stuff instead of continuing to talk behind each other's back. Good for IV!

I think Iyanla is a good addition to the house. She is a strong person and she doesn't fall for any crap, and that can be very intimidating. I think they need to be tough- it seems like many graduates still have a lot of problems when they return for a visit.

Posted by notstartingover on 11-30-05 at 04:10 AM
>Well, I was so disgusted after
>seeing today’s show and the
>angry demeanor of Iyanla towards
>TJ and Jill. The pain
>in TJ’s face was so
>sad to watch when she
>was picked on.
>
>It seems to me that its
>possible that Allison complained to
>Iyanla about TJ and Jill
>and probably hopes they are
>asked to leave the house
>immediately.
>
>The smirks from Christina and Jessica
>and the catiness of Jill
>will be imprinted on the
>tapes if Iyanla ever takes
>the time to watch the
>show.
>
>I vote that Iyanla be graded
>with an “F” and asked
>to leave the house immediately.
>

Iyanla is a psycho. I cannot stand Alison and Jessica either. Jessica sounds like she has something in her throat while she is talking and Alison is a pig and a phony.