URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 569
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Average Joe 4 summary writer signup thread"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 06-29-05 at 00:37 AM
Based on the initial Summer 2005 reality TV show episode summaries signup thread, we already have writers for the first three episodes, but now is the time to note if you have an interest in writing one of the later episodes of the six-episode Average Joe 4 series.

So far, the proposed summary writer schedule is:

Episode 1 (June 28) - MTW1961
Episode 2 (July 05) - Estee
Episode 3 (July 12) - Seana
Episode 4 (July 19) - *OPEN*
Episode 5 (July 26) - *OPEN*
Episode 6 (August 02) - *OPEN*

MTW1961/Seana -- you both mentioned a possible interest in more than one episode in the summer summary thread, so if you're interested any of Episodes 4-6 feel free to let me know.

Thanks,
SB

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Average Joe 4 summary writer signup thread"
Posted by SilverStar on 06-29-05 at 12:29 PM
Sure why not. It's been awhile since I've written a summary. I'll take Ep 4.

Posted by MTW1961 on 07-07-05 at 02:44 AM
I'll be the backup plan for either episode 5 or 6 if no new people want to join in, but I would certainly defer to anyone who wants to join in the fun!

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Posted by Seana on 07-07-05 at 11:49 AM
Same with me. I've been holding off, to give someone else a chance, but I would be happy to do ep 5 or 6.

Posted by Seana on 07-22-05 at 11:14 PM
Pardon me for bumping, but do we know who is doing Eps 5 and 6?

Posted by Estee on 07-25-05 at 10:18 AM
The answer to this kind of question is generally the name of the person who asked it...

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 07-25-05 at 10:49 AM
Sorry Seana and Estee, I meant to post last week asking which episode (#5 or #6) you'd each prefer.

Thanks,
SB

Posted by Estee on 07-25-05 at 10:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-05 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

I'll defer to MTW and Seana -- they were considering doing extra episodes, and I've probably got the Reality Kills premiere to do as an unofficial if I don't dive screaming out the window at the first sign of Jonny Fairplay. Besides, I'm still embarassed about messing up the episode and season numbers earlier.

(Edited to change MTV into MTW. Oops?)

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 07-25-05 at 01:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-05 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

Woops, sorry Estee, ya, I meant MTW instead of you -- your response to Seana confused me and got me thinking that it was you and Seana that had been interested in multiple episodes instead of MTW and Seana. I'd forgotten Kill Reality debuts tonight. I don't think I can handle watching that -- the whole concept just oozes desperation

Thanks,
SB

Posted by Estee on 07-25-05 at 06:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-05 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

I don't think I can handle watching that -- the whole concept just oozes desperation

Whose? ;> The DAWs, E!, or the viewers?

I'm hoping for another FF Reality Stars -- lots of personalities and even more ways to make them suffer -- but name the first good reality show E!'s put on. Since it's an unofficial, I get to decide if it's worth the time or not. 'Not' has a three-length lead going into the opening credits.

Posted by MTW1961 on 07-26-05 at 07:11 PM
I'm tivoing both episodes. I'll find out which one Seana wants to do, then I'll do the other.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Posted by Seana on 07-27-05 at 00:01 AM
Hi, MTW!

Got your flag. I emailed SB the other day and said I would take Tuesday's Episode 5, leaving the finale for you. You lucky dog.