URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 568
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Premiere Update"

Posted by LawSchool on 06-28-05 at 03:50 PM
Average Joe will air from 10pm-11pm on the East Coast, but at its regular time of 8pm on the West Coast. Frankly I am not sure what the timings are in the Central and Mountain Zones but the order should be the same – Presidential speech, The Hilton Show, then Average Joe. That’s the latest – this keeps changing – so stay tuned.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Premiere Update"
Posted by SilverStar on 06-28-05 at 04:26 PM
Grr. I was looking forward to watching at 8 (east coast here). For you guys? I will stay up later though.

Glad to have so many of you here! I look forward to hearing your input about the show.

"Tonight's Episode"
Posted by volsfan on 06-28-05 at 08:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-05 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

I just sat down to read my TV Guide for next week and in the Hits and Misses section Susan Stewart previews next week's episode and says:

"Why did anna get rid of such an adorable guy in last week's episode"

So, evidently Anna gets rid of someone that Susan liked. Then for next week:

"Anna kisses three Joes and off-loads four, one of whom will be surgically improved so he can return to woo once more."

She doesn't say but I wonder if the one Joe is the only one that gets an extreme makeover. Anyways, she rates it a 7 out of 10!

Handcrafted by RollDdice
Edited because I obviously don't know my html

"RE: Tonight's Episode"
Posted by ladro on 06-28-05 at 09:42 PM
So far they have had one or two shots of some guy getting prepped for facial surgery. So they are definetly implying that one or more guys get surgical enhancements. But it takes weeks to recover from such surgery, I don't understand how they can work that into what I have always thought was a three (maybe four) week show.

Posted by ladro on 06-28-05 at 08:55 PM
It is on now in the Mountain Time Zone. Eat your heart out.

Posted by AnnetteL on 06-28-05 at 09:55 PM
SO glad it was delayed because we were out buying appliances today and it was slooooooooooooow!

-----
"On a scale of 1 to 10, it's... not good."
-Owl-

Posted by weecama on 06-28-05 at 10:37 PM
lol , the characters are pretty entertaining ,whats not to love about Dante ?

Posted by SilverStar on 06-28-05 at 10:53 PM
LOL. That was hilarious.

Posted by Loree on 06-28-05 at 11:55 PM
I really liked Anna. She seems a much better choice than the last females they had.

Posted by Seana on 06-29-05 at 01:11 AM
I agree. She seems quite a bit nicer than the last two.

It aired up here at 8:00 because no politicians feel the need to speak to us ever.

And I lvoe Dante.

Posted by dragonflies on 06-29-05 at 08:49 AM
Dante seems to be a down to earth kinda guy.

I was LMAO when Anna came around, and one of the guys mentioned how 'everyone has changed'. Well, duh, this isn't a vacation for some guys.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 06-29-05 at 09:38 AM
I was really surprised to see Freedo. Afterall he quit the past show in anger. He even said the producers of the show are sleezeballs yet, here he was again. Glad to see him just surprised.

David Daschal was pretty subdued, what happened to him?

Posted by LeftPinky on 06-29-05 at 09:48 AM
As Fredo was my favorite from the last bunch, it was fun to see him. All of the "alums" looked good. I'd say the show made a very positive impact on their lives.

Icey did it!

Posted by ladro on 06-29-05 at 10:43 AM
I had forgotten about Freedo quiting. Right after that goofy submarine camera episode I think. It seems like there are few Joes in this episode that fit the Freedo mold.