URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5673
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Coby on Koror Tribe?"

Posted by Krautboy on 01-23-05 at 08:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-05 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Dan Bollinger and Wezzie at Survivor Maps have told us that there are rumored to be at least two tribes... "Ulong and Koror"

The new 10 second Promo (1/23) includes this vidcap of Coby:

Not only does Coby have facial hair growth, but he's carrying a box or crate that is stenciled with a word ending in "..ROR".

It probably says "Koror", and indicates that Coby is on the Koror Tribe. Not sure if his facial hair means he makes it past the first TC, but it does tell us Coby is not one of the first two eliminated...

The box may be part of the first challenge or it may be a reward crate Koror gets after winning the challenge.

Edited to add other vidcaps:

Here’s the link to the latest 10 Second Promo…
http://resources.survivorphoenix.com/postnuke/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=1100#short10
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Krautboy

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Coby on Koror Tribe?"
Posted by pmspml5 on 01-23-05 at 08:33 PM
Great catch - wahoo I knew better clips would be coming

"Great catch KB!"
Posted by volsfan on 01-23-05 at 08:39 PM
This is vid cap 45 from the season premier thresd:

So, Coby may actually enter the game with facial hair or may be the type of person that can grow a beard quickly. It would take me about 3 days to get this much growth.

BTW: He looks just like Willie on The Real World Philly.

"RE: Great catch KB!"
Posted by biancaxxx on 01-24-05 at 01:55 AM
Yeah, he has facial hair in the cast photo too, so I don't think it can help us too much, unless we see a pic with an overly grown beard lol ;) I do believe that he will make it to the jury though

Posted by tribephyl on 01-24-05 at 04:56 AM
Great observation KB!
My only question right now is what color is that crate or moreso, what color is the Koror tribe?
It might help with identifying possible buff shots. Cause it don't look blue ...

I can deduce that Ulong is the "blue" tribe. right?
I would like to add that I think this is a shot of Angie with a blue buff on...

that makes Angie / Kimberly / and possibly Stephanie on the blue tribe, so far.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Posted by FesterFan1 on 01-24-05 at 11:49 AM

Has anyone seen this promo? I'm curious whether Angie is "active" in this vidcap. If so, it could be from the challenge. I'm trying to prove or disprove the notion of an assault course for the first challenge, and if she's moving quickly and looking down, it could be from the tire/rope foot dexterity portion of such a course. And (more importantly) if that's the case, her presence in the IC means Angie is not one of the first 2 booted.

Fester

Posted by Corvis on 01-24-05 at 12:33 PM
Yes, she's active. It's likely she's competing in a challenge. Probably a tires obstacle course. That would fit with the military theme and we know according to biancaxx from Sucks that tires will make an appearance in the first episode.

Posted by Krautboy on 01-24-05 at 01:02 PM
Hi Corvis!

Good observation...Angie is looking down, possibly at the tires as she steps through them.

Krautboy

Posted by Brownroach on 01-24-05 at 12:51 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

VolcanicGlass has a good speculation summary up for Ep 1 at Phoenix. She thinks Wanda and another woman are the first two eliminations. My guess would be that another older woman gets cut first, leaving Angie safe until the first TC at least.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.