URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5665
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"ET Promo 1/13"

Posted by tribephyl on 01-15-05 at 09:20 PM

Janu: I came here to win the million dollars and become the Vegas Showgirl Survivor.

Lisa Gibbons: Here's one player who knows that what happens on the island, stays on the island. And she's not the only new Survivor hoping to score with sex appeal.
Bobby: Flirting is fun, man. And it makes people smile, they like that. They need that, that's what they're supposed to get. They're females. They need to be lifted up.

Lisa Gibbons: But there's one female who won't be easy. Meet Ashlee, the God-fearing mid-westerner, who, all looks aside, will only go so far for that million dollar prize.
Ashlee: They are astonished to believe, oh yeah, right, "you're a Mormon and you haven't had sex?"

Lisa Gibbons: Looks like stereotypes will be shattered with Survivor: Palau premieres February 17th, on CBS. Although Jim from Alabama is going to be embracing his roots. James: I'm a bad m***** f****** redneck. You damn right. I'm gonna come here and steal the show. That's what I'm here to do. Take a million dollars and pay off some debts because I'm a broke #####. Come on.

Lisa Gibbons: There's also the usual assortment of personal trainers and lots of lawyers. Plus a dolphin trainer and NYC fireman. And even one contestant who has done time in jail and used to be homeless. Not a bad resume for this show.
Coby: I know what it's like to sleep in an alley or cardboard box and have a rat crawl on you.

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion