URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 566
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Oh Cowboy........"

Posted by txmomma26 on 08-25-04 at 02:20 PM
There's a thread over on fanatics about HOH this Thursday and Ol Cowboy has been mentioned as the pity HOH. Ya know, I'd like to see it because it would be interesting to see what he'd finally do in a position of "power" but I'm not sure how much more of his asinine thoughts or ever-changing hair I can take on my tv screen!!!! Is there a family rule that he and Nik share that says you must change your appearance every 3rd day!!??! I swear.....he's making me almost as nuts as Karen!! Kinda hoping he goes Thursday and the twins stay in the house (shudder).

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Oh Cowboy........"
Posted by sum1smum on 08-25-04 at 02:32 PM
The problem with CB as HOH is that he would never be capable of making his own decision, so he would just be a puppet for someone else. The interesting aspect of that would be watching the others descend on him to try to get him to act on their behalves! I think, in the end, he would do what the twinnies told him to do.

Posted by KScott on 08-25-04 at 02:37 PM
I agree, the man cannot think for himself. He would do whatever A & Drew told him to do. He would not be the HOH it would be whoever pulled the strings.

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by vixie on 08-25-04 at 07:01 PM
Sadly but truly. I recind my desire for CB to get HOH