URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 565
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This week's product placement"

Posted by bacon on 08-25-04 at 11:03 AM
Those folks at Amazon.com get to whore their product this week. This challenge wasn't as blantantly bad as the "without a paddle" challenge last week, though(by the way, that movie is soaring at the box office! It lost last weekend to a crappy, not-screened-for-critics, Exorcist movie).

But the good folks at....AMAZON.COM!!!! *blows trumpet*...got their fair share of pimping their products. Too bad the housemates couldn't spell the puzzling word "intenret"..err..."internet"...or they would have won even more crappy prizes. I can't wait to see what next week's product placement will be. Until then...keep shopping online!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This week's product placement"
Posted by Just Plain Bill on 08-25-04 at 11:43 AM
> Too bad the housemates couldn't spell the puzzling word "intenret"..err..."internet"...or they would
have won even more crappy prizes.<

Given the way most of the HGs massacre words and grammar in general, I'm not surprised they couldn't spell 'internet.'

CB gets the most notoriety for babbling nonsense but Natalie and Adria are right there, too. Of all the people on the show, only Nakomis seems to engage her brain before putting her mouth in gear -- and she's the youngest!

Posted by sum1smum on 08-25-04 at 12:53 PM
A man after my own heart, Bill. I agree totally. I remember how staggered I was when, in an earlier competition, they gave the total number of college graduates in the house. I'd like a list of their schools, because they certainly don't seem to have spent much time in the classroom. And, I don't think a one of them was an English major!

Posted by txmomma26 on 08-25-04 at 03:11 PM
I agree...at least the Amazon.com hype made sense for the BB house - stuff to do and more food. So what do we think next week's product placement will be?? I'm thinking it's going to be some kind of procter and gamble products or home depot (a la Survivor type challenge) placement.