URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 565
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back WEBSITE!!"

Posted by Nathan Griffin on 05-27-05 at 06:53 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-27-05 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-27-05 AT 06:53 PM (EST)

go here for the website.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Average Joe 4: The Joes Strike Back WEBSITE!!"
Posted by LawSchool on 05-28-05 at 10:39 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-28-05 AT 10:40 PM (EST)

What the crap, man? I don't get a video clip? I hate this show... I should have been on the Contender. I could have been somebody.

Posted by BlueLies on 06-03-05 at 01:25 PM
I just checked it...

Matt says he likes short brunettes that use profanity and are sarcastic. Wants a smart, beer-drinking, intelligent punk rocker who is low maintanence, needs little attention and worships him.

Should be a good one. Think they'll try and use the fat suit again? I predict a lot of avg joes crying... a lot!

Dante!

Didn't we see his poster at the post office?

Posted by ShootingBlanks on 06-03-05 at 05:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-05 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Isn't that EVERY man's dream woman really, though???...

Yeah, I got jipped on the video clip too. I guess I'm not pretty enough to make the highlight reel. Hey, at least you got in the TV promo, Jason!....

--Average Matt

Posted by LawSchool on 06-03-05 at 05:38 PM
I'm not surprised that I didn't get a video clip. When they asked me for my fantasy date, it began with watching the Falcons playing in the Super Bowl. I then became more and more excited (not sexually) about the idea of the Falcons playing in the Super Bowl and sort of forgot about the whole date thing, so I tacked on "and, um, we'd fly to Paris or something after the Falcons won." I haven't had any nightmare date stories and no celebrity crushes came to mind. Worst. Interview. Ever.

Posted by BlueLies on 06-03-05 at 07:27 PM
...every man's dream huh? Hope so, me and that description have a lot in common, though I only have five openings every ten minutes or so (kidding).

"Hey Matt?"
Posted by SilverStar on 06-28-05 at 10:58 PM
I happen to think you are gorgeous.
You were one of my favs from the start. I hope you stick around here. I'd love to get to know you better.