URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 565
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Elyse :("

Posted by RUTGERSpaul on 07-09-03 at 08:10 AM
I REALLY REALLY wanted Elyse to win last night. I haven't been a regular viewer of the show but I caught it a few times and from the first shoot I watched with Elyse, I was rooting for her to take the prize.

But you know what, with everybody saying how "High Fashion" Elyse is, kind of make us Elyse Fans pretty cocky, like, "Oh we know who's High Fashion!" hehe

Anyway, I don't have much to say since I didn't really watch the show too much, I know I don't like Robin. The Coutoure challenge really showed Robin's true colors when she was COMPLETELY aloof during dinner, and I think was doing what she thought was classy, but really was just rude and obnoxious. Anyways...

I LOVE Elyse and it's awesome she has a fallback like Med School.

And if Elyse didn't win, I'm glad Adrienne won!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Elyse :("
Posted by toddE on 07-09-03 at 09:46 AM
The radio ads gave it all away: They kept harping on Elyse as "high fashion" and Adrianne as "rough around the edges." That told me that Elyse was going down and Adrianne would win.

Then when Elyse kept putting her tiny foot in her mouth with her anti-model comments to a panel of model judges, it was all over. I don't think Tyra et. al. want to hear that they are successful because they have good genes, and they don't want to hear someone say they entered "on a whim."

Adrianne started rough and made herself over. She is audience-relatable and has an appealing personality. Adrianne was actually my favorite from the first episode, but until this past few days, I never expected her to win.

A very good finale, big thumbs up.